News: 10 Worst NFC East contracts

stiletto

Reaction score
Zeke's contract is an embarrassment for SURE. Dak's hasn't played out yet. We should give that one a little time. I am feeling it won't be regretted. I am NOT feeling Zeke's or even D-Law's. Not sure those two guys have their heads on straight much less play football in the proper way. That's just me.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You wanna give it at least a year before babbling like a little neglected 12 year old girl??

At least a year for what? He's been here 5.

Do I need to give it another year for any other players entering year 6?

I think he sucks. I thought he sucked in college and nothing's changed in the NFL. That opinion seems to really bother you. While your opinion on him doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Who's the little girl again?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I think he sucks. I thought he sucked in college and nothing's changed in the NFL. That opinion seems to really bother you. While your opinion on him doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Your personal hatred for him is beyond a sickness at this point.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Zeke's contract is an embarrassment for SURE. Dak's hasn't played out yet. We should give that one a little time. I am feeling it won't be regretted. I am NOT feeling Zeke's or even D-Law's. Not sure those two guys have their heads on straight much less play football in the proper way. That's just me.
Yeah it’s moronic to even put Dak on there when he hasn’t even played a snap under the deal smh.

stiletto

Reaction score

You are DEFINITELY the woman in the abused relationship.. been beaten down far too long my friend. Hope you find your willie.... LOL