101 reasons why the Commanders suck

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
img9244105.jpg

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
44. Weekly shipments of game film showing the refs clear attempts to sabotage the Commanders with bad calls and fixed games.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
34. George C. Marshall - for making us give him back his hideous fight song in order to finally vote to give Dallas an NFL franchise.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
the guy on the right of the pick looks esp. ********

That's funny... I kinda think the guy on the left looks like he's missing a chromosome or two. Not saying that the guy on the right doesn't look like a silver medalist in the special olympics... just that the guy on the left looks... I don't know... like something is really, really wrong.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
HH, you little &!?%#.*$, you know I hate their guts and can do 101 all on my own..why did you have to tempt me so? :)

18. The big hole that Arrington left behind.

I am one Hell of an e-fisherman, arent I? :D

Keep 'em coming

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50. Because they're the Commanders. No other reason is necessary, just added evidence.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
That's funny... I kinda think the guy on the left looks like he's missing a chromosome or two. Not saying that the guy on the right doesn't look like a silver medalist in the special olympics... just that the guy on the left looks... I don't know... like something is really, really wrong.
Neither the guy on the right or left have on the gay gloves.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Neither the guy on the right or left have on the gay gloves.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I beg to differ, there is EVERYTHING wrong with that picture....

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:

ok, ok, let's agree now, all of them look ******** ;)