101 reasons why the Commanders suck

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
probably mentioned but

52. Commanders fans acting like they own us cause of 1 year when we have owned them the last 10 years

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
what? you're not in it? :p:

If I was in it, even with those 3 feghs, the sheer testosterone levels would destroy the camera and all electronic devices within 127 feet

Remember the rolling blackouts in California? That was me on a flight from San Francisco to San Diego ;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
If I was in it, even with those 3 feghs, the sheer testosterone levels would destroy the camera and all electronic devices within 127 feet

Remember the rolling blackouts in California? That was me on a flight from San Francisco to San Diego ;)

:laugh2:

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
54. Snyder actually thought Tom Cruise was REALLY Jerry Maguire.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
55. Snyder tried to sign Tom Cruise as an offensive tackle. 80 years, 20 billion.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Too bad his agent, Zenu, believed his client was worth far more

Ahhh, Gibbs talked him into it. Who is Zenu anyway.....lol??

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Keep up, people, keep up...

57. Clinton Portis' lame arse personas, including Southeast Jerome, Sheriff Gonna Getcha, Kid Bro Sweets, and Coach Janky Spanky.

And yeah, I realize my IQ falls 20 points just for remembering those names.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
58. Their constant insistence that THEY are the REAL America's Team because they reside outside the Nation's Capital.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Keep up, people, keep up...

57. Clinton Portis' lame arse personas, including Southeast Jerome, Sheriff Gonna Getcha, Kid Bro Sweets, and Coach Janky Spanky.

And yeah, I realize my IQ falls 20 points just for remembering those names.

God, you remember those names.............is it you Clinton??? Come on, tell the truth......lol

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
59. That their Messiah Joe Gibbs can't even show enough class to look at Bill Parcells after he gets beat.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:
God, you remember those names.............is it you Clinton??? Come on, tell the truth......lol
I also remember Dolla Bill and Reverend Gunna Change.

But like I said, my gray matter is much the worse for it. :)

60. Little Napoleon Snyder threatening to buy Lav Coles a wide screen tv because it was the only place he would ever see a NFL game again. Yeah. The 'blackball' threat.

PS Yeah Peplaw! The 'non' handshaker.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
61. The way they make us wear blue even though it obviously doesn't matter, seeing how we beat them 8 years straight.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
64. The rat faced Gibbs calling all Cowboy fans "ugly" without looking in the mirror first...