105.3: Beef between Richard and Bloom

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
so how else were they going to use their newly re-signed and big contract money LB ... use him in more coverage? Bench him ?
Use him at what he is good at.

The fact he signed a contract should not in any way determine what he does in the scope of the scheme.

This is a big part of the problem in Dallas.

You use players in the way that they are best equipped.

You start thinking that since he got money that he is ready for the step up in accountability?

We all figured out little Jaylon was not ready.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dislike celebrations while things aren't going your way.
Especially the play itself that they are celebrating.
Understood. It’s not your thing. That’s fair. But Jaylon celebrating has nothing to do with his poor angles or our crappy team.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
lol no wrong person (Bloom has been the LB assistant this year)

Your thinking of Eberflus but even then that wouldn't make sense because he left in 2018 and never worked with Richard (how could there be a beef between those 2 ?)

Yeah I corrected myself, but thanks. Small brain fart

Kaiser

Reaction score
So here's my take. Bloom got yelled at by Richard. Probably several time. He goes to Marinelli. Rod says "be a man and work it out with Richard." He then goes to Garrett who tells him the same thing. He then goes to Stephen who sends him home for not respecting the chain of command.

Who knows if this is how it went down but it seems a totally plausible situation.

If you see Richard in training camp he is really, really intense. Like five times more than the other coaches. If it was bad enough that they actually sent Bloom home, I really wonder if it was a situation of "get him out of here or Richard is going to take his head off".

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
who cares, same of the same crap last season. take your ego and go. I didn't see Seattle begging for him back.

Reaction score
Fisher reported things got real heated between those two with the usage of Jaylon. Maybe that’s why he looked terrible this year? No excuses for the excessive celebrating and lack of self-awareness but this could be a reason why he dropped off. It was so bad Bloom was sent home.

But at least they dumped Garrett so now that's fixed...

DuncanIso

Reaction score
If you see Richard in training camp he is really, really intense. Like five times more than the other coaches. If it was bad enough that they actually sent Bloom home, I really wonder if it was a situation of "get him out of here or Richard is going to take his head off".

Saw KR in camp many times.

he is the real thing.

we need more coaches like him.

intense coach and the players follow him.

Reactions: BAT

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
so how else were they going to use their newly re-signed and big contract money LB ... use him in more coverage? Bench him ?
No, let him do what he did in 2018.

I know this will not be a popular opinion, but I think Jaylon needs things simple.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Fisher reported things got real heated between those two with the usage of Jaylon. Maybe that’s why he looked terrible this year? No excuses for the excessive celebrating and lack of self-awareness but this could be a reason why he dropped off. It was so bad Bloom was sent home.
Jaylon was easily our best LB this season despite Kris. LVE on the other hand because of Richard looked like deer in headlights.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Saw KR in camp many times.

he is the real thing.

I really thought Richard would finish this year as a legitimate candidate to be the HC this year, I really didn't expect the defense to fall off like this under him. The Special Teams was the worst coach I probably ever saw, but Richard definitely disappointed this year.

But it would be awesome if he went back to being Secondary Coach, he might be the best at that of anyone in the league.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Jaylon was easily our best LB this season despite Kris. LVE on the other hand because of Richard looked like deer in headlights.

blaming KR???

he wasn’t the DC.

he should have been. We wouldn’t have had this mess.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Marinelli should have been fired after Rams disaster.

he had BJones playing Safety.

that BBDB scheme was terrible.
Kris should have been fired after the game.....yelling at LVE to do something that he was obviously not understanding was idiotic.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I really thought Richard would finish this year as a legitimate candidate to be the HC this year, I really didn't expect the defense to fall off like this under him. The Special Teams was the worst coach I probably ever saw, but Richard definitely disappointed this year.

But it would be awesome if he went back to being Secondary Coach, he might be the best at that of anyone in the league.

agree with some of this. ST were a nightmare.

Marinelli was too predictable. He ran the same scheme almost every play.

KR wasn’t the DC. Blame him, but he didn’t have chain of command.