105.3 Jerry Jones: "Get your damn act together and start asking your questions"

Sydla

Reaction score
One thing that was eye opening to me last night that I had never seen before.

There was a play where it looked like Martin just gave up. He could have made a block on a DL while Dak was scrambling and it looked like a half hearted attempt, at least to me.

That was the first time I saw something that really made me think he's really losing the team. Martin has always been a high character, utmost effort type guy and what looked like, at least to me, a half hearted attempt on a play when the game was getting a bit out of hand told me all I needed to know.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
:lmao2: I love it........stroke out Jerry.

Go full tourettes on them

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
The drunken comments are really done in poor taste and not respecting that Jerry is the owner and does put HIS heart into the process...always has. Don't demean this statement and further insult...be a fan and walk through this, like the rest of us.

STILL A COWBOYS FAN!!!:starspin:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn, Jerry is furious! He started the interview by insulting the radio host: "Get your damn act together and start asking your questions. I've been up and about all night. I'm not in the mood for this" -Something almost exactly along those lines.

I will find the link as soon as the interview is over.

Jane Slater was also interviewed and said they are now in serious talks with Urban Meyer and Lincoln Riley.

He sounds loaded and ya hasn't slept.
Ya, he hurting oh well welcome to the club, GM Jerry!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Wanting young hotties to fawn over you and touch you in your naughty place is the essence of human.

Being a billionaire allows one to actually indulge in it.

Disagree. I think wanting young hotties to fawn over you and touch you in your naughty place is the essence of animals. It's the ability to be honest and true to your vows that is the essence of human. Not just in marriage, but in any capacity. Sounds cheesy, sure, but he could easily divorce his wife and have all the hotties in the world touch his naughty places. He doesn't, and even though I wouldn't care any less or more than I do now, at least he wouldn't be scumbag material. Creepy and perverted, no doubt, but not scumbag.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

There was a play where it looked like Martin just gave up. He could have made a block on a DL while Dak was scrambling and it looked like a half hearted attempt, at least to me.

That was the first time I saw something that really made me think he's really losing the team. Martin has always been a high character, utmost effort type guy and what looked like, at least to me, a half hearted attempt on a play when the game was getting a bit out of hand told me all I needed to know.

Not to state the obvious--but there's a question that needs to be asked here:

is it all Garrett?

Meaning, I keep hearing how "respected" Dak is in that locker room and how much the guys respect and want to play for their leader....
if he was held in such high esteem by his O line, then I submit to you that they would be blocking like heck for him no matter who the coach was.

TO BE CLEAR--not saying the issue is all Dak. I am saying, unequivocally, that if Dak was so revered in that locker room as some people would have us believe, then an all Pro lineman like Zack Martin would be playing his butt off trying to protect "his" QB no matter what the situation or coach.

O line guys are a unique breed. They take personal pride in their RB going off, or in their QB having a clean jersey. They aren't like WR's who get alligator arms once they get down 15-20 points. If what you are saying is true and the O line guys are mailing it in, what are we to make of this? If you saw this play accurately, there's a deeper problem on this team than just the coach and the owner. Regardless of whether anyone wants to admit it.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Every player here gets consumed by the toxic environment. Bennett spoke on this last week after the loss. He saw that no one really cared. He was irate. And good for him. Zeke was a warrior and a champion in college. So much fire. Now look at him. Going through the motions. This environment sucks the life out of you and they go through the motions every game and sit and sulk on the sideline.

yimyammer

Reaction score
That's what I always said. He's been making money off the America's team brand for years. That was a brand that was built by Tex and Tom. Had nothing to do with Jerry. And he's very lucky he had Jimmy then because if this was the kind of football he would have had since then he would have lost a lot more fans.

someone may have shot him by now if he didn't have those 3 super bowl wins

FYI-I posted the full audio of this interview in this post:

Audio: Jeri's full interview today (12-06-19)

Baelzar

Reaction score
Fire yourself, Jerry. Sell the team. That's the only way this turns around. You're football cancer; turning a champion into a crippled mess.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Not to state the obvious--but there's a question that needs to be asked here:

is it all Garrett?

Meaning, I keep hearing how "respected" Dak is in that locker room and how much the guys respect and want to play for their leader....
if he was held in such high esteem by his O line, then I submit to you that they would be blocking like heck for him no matter who the coach was.

TO BE CLEAR--not saying the issue is all Dak. I am saying, unequivocally, that if Dak was so revered in that locker room as some people would have us believe, then an all Pro lineman like Zack Martin would be playing his butt off trying to protect "his" QB no matter what the situation or coach.

O line guys are a unique breed. They take personal pride in their RB going off, or in their QB having a clean jersey. They aren't like WR's who get alligator arms once they get down 15-20 points. If what you are saying is true and the O line guys are mailing it in, what are we to make of this? If you saw this play accurately, there's a deeper problem on this team than just the coach and the owner. Regardless of whether anyone wants to admit it.

I don't care who the QB is. Martin has been terrible all year, though. The whole OL has.
It has nothing to do with Dak. The OL did the same to Romo in 2010 when they gave up. This team no longer wants to play for Garrett.

You are thinking way too hard about this. This team has given up on Garrett. Its the same as 2010. Except Jerry won't fire Garrett and get it over with. Even after losing 11 straight in 2015.

stiletto

Reaction score
LOL @ Jerry... he's snappin' like dang Catfish.....Grumpy Old Man level stuff.