105.3 Jerry Jones: "Get your damn act together and start asking your questions"

CowboyChris

Reaction score
One reason Jerry refuses to fire Garrett, is cause it keeps him in the spotlight, and that's what Jerry always craved for....to have his face and that Camera rolling!!

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Jones is heading in this direction.

al-davis-threatening.jpg
If he pulls out an overhead projector and starts circling crap, Ill buy him a case of JWBlue

romonumberone

Reaction score
To be fair to Garrett the Defense sucks. The Special Teams sucks. They really have not underachieved that much at 6-7. The O line is playing with tons of injuries and pain. The star WR disappears if he gets punched in the mouth and if it is cold outside. He cam from Alabama. And has played in California & Texas. Clearly he does not like playing in the cold.

The QB in my opinion does not suck! But he is not great either. If you put him on a team without so much offensive firepower like the Bengals he would look awful.... as a lot of QB's would.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I don't think Garrett lasts 10 days. This is coming to a head. Just a feeling.

No, if nothing else Jerry wants to have his replacement signed, sealed and delivered before Jason is canned. And I think Jerry realizes if he brought someone in right away, it's too late to turn this team around, and be a SB winner. Takes more than a few weeks for a new coach to put his personal stamp on things.

All he'd do, if the new coach wins even all the remaining games, is push them farther down the draft rank. Jerry knows he needs players, a freaking kicker if nothing else, and the higher the draft pick the better player he'll get.

IF somehow the team under Garrett gets into the playoffs, maybe wins a home game, then Jerry knows that will give fans hope, so they'll stick around.

Garrett is gone, but not until the season is over, whenever that is...

blueblood70

Reaction score
I personally like it, no more toting the line, standard answers..i want mad and passionate honest responses..its about time and you've seen the last 3 weeks its bubbling over..raw emotion is the best time to know what a persons thinking..

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't this just fit for fans of this team? Not only do we get a season like this one, another reality show about the HC but to top it off, the owner losing it on his radio show?

You can forget those comments about the poor fanbases for the Browns, Lions and Skins, they ain't got this!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jerry is Senile, & completely delusional .

I just can't see Garrett lasting another 10 years under this mental patient , 5 more years and Garrett walks .

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Just the first part...the host is a little "speedy"

lopey

Reaction score
Your mad now Jerruah. Took you 10 years to see you failed with the Red Rocket as the coach. Team has no zero discipline, desire, heart brains and it all stems from your head coach. Please spar me the outrage. Lost any confidence in you and your judgment the day you hired Garrett.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fans are close to not supporting the product. Or they have been doing so as much this year as they have in the past.

Jones doesnt measure success in the win column, or the trophy case

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Host - Are you embarrassed ?

Jerry - "Hey get your damn act together ..., Get with it and asks questions, my kind of questions. "