105.3 Jerry Jones: "Get your damn act together and start asking your questions"

yimyammer

Reaction score
Damn, Jerry is furious! He started the interview by insulting the radio host: "Get your damn act together and start asking your questions. I've been up and about all night. I'm not in the mood for this" -Something almost exactly along those lines.

I will find the link as soon as the interview is over.

Jane Slater was also interviewed and said they are now in serious talks with Urban Meyer and Lincoln Riley.

lolololol

nothing makes me happier than seeing that donkey squirming and miserable

give him hell, EVERYONE and dont let up!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Jerry the owner's suffering is caused by Jerry the GM's actions. When Jerry the owner recognizes this (which I don't see it ever happening) then the team can get back to playing football instead of being a country club.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Well then fire someone, turn a table over or two, tell Maher to pack his bags, tell Jaylon to stop playing soft, it’s mostly your fault anyway Jeruh

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Screw you Jerry. You have taken the Cowboys franchise, won early and now have completely ran it into the ground because of how delusional and ego driven you are. Jimmy was too much for your ego and you want all the credit.You are a terrible owner and a worse GM. Don't get mad now. You created this monster now deal with it you senile old man. You wanted Garrett and ignored us fans who said make a change and now look. It never got better. This is what you wanted. You want a coach who is a yes man and spineless and will allow you to run all over him.

Don't get mad at people who have endured this forever now and want answers.

Go get drunk and spew off more stupid comments like you love to do. Just like the toxic environment you created, you don't want to take accountability for what you created. You don't take any. Players don't have to. Coaches don't have to. You have turned players into guys who just don't care any longer and are just here to go through the motions and get paid. There is no fight any longer.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I don't think Garrett lasts 10 days. This is coming to a head. Just a feeling.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I so wish he could have bought the Chargers back when he tried and failed. His net worth would be less than half of what it is today.
That's what I always said. He's been making money off the America's team brand for years. That was a brand that was built by Tex and Tom. Had nothing to do with Jerry. And he's very lucky he had Jimmy then because if this was the kind of football he would have had since then he would have lost a lot more fans.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Nah, this is just Jerry giving the fans what they want which is a reaction that he is mad.

It's staged by him and not real.
I keep telling people dont listen to what he says watch what he does. Hes as slick as the oil he loves