105.3 the FAN asking fans to help get Garrett fired

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Did you see Elliott after the game switching Jerseys out with Cook. He didn’t appear distraught after the loss.

No, it’s mainly fans who hate losing so much. I can attest that money solves most problems.

This goes for every sport tho.

Most of these guys do not care about winning to the same degree as fans. They are still getting paid and being allowed to live the life style they’ve dreamed of.

This is why it kills me how cowboys fans (eh mainly cowboyszone) treats Dez. I first hand witnessed how much winning as a cowboy means to him at his birthday in which he was severely distraught.

The reality is it’s still a job for folks so we can’t get bent out of shape because Elliot isn’t losing his appetite over losing

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
"How we doing, guys"? That's all Garrett does! IMO, he seems to just want to be buddies to all the players, butt slapping, clapping, pushing players,,,which reminds me, Cooper comes off the field after a kick butt catch...what does Garrett do? He shoves him in the shoulder pads and it looked to me like Cooper was "what the hell"! Then, after a TD, what does Garrett do? Raises one finger to tell the team to do just an extra point instead of going for two, as if in that situation you would go for two that early in the game? He does not take credit for mistakes, he deflects his mismanagement on the players. These players don't fear him, and that is what is wrong with this team! Landry would give you a scary *** stare coming off the field after even a TD...he played no favorites on his team or game. Jimma? He would rip the crap out of players that did not perform...fall asleep in a meeting? Your gone! Do you ever see Garrett coaching the team up during a game? Of course not. Again, IMO, Garrett is living his fantasy of winning a SB through his players because he was never a good QB to begin with. In other words, the players don't fear their jobs because the coach just wants to toss the ball around with his boys. smh He really needs to hit the bricks. Jerry needs to bring in a strong disciplined coach that does not want to play paddy cake with his players. "Anymore questions, guys"?
How a coach lasts this long, doing what he's been doing for nothing to show for it is hitting the jackpot. Win or Lose...so far, Garrett is winning, it's the team that is losing.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Did you see Elliott after the game switching Jerseys out with Cook. He didn’t appear distraught after the loss.

No, it’s mainly fans who hate losing so much. I can attest that money solves most problems.
that happens multiple times after every NFL game now. These guys don't hate each other. They respect those who do what they do. Signing a jersey and giving it to somebody on the other team is a form of respect.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
"How we doing, guys"? That's all Garrett does! IMO, he seems to just want to be buddies to all the players, butt slapping, clapping, pushing players,,,which reminds me, Cooper comes off the field after a kick butt catch...what does Garrett do? He shoves him in the shoulder pads and it looked to me like Cooper was "what the hell"! Then, after a TD, what does Garrett do? Raises one finger to tell the team to do just an extra point instead of going for two, as if in that situation you would go for two that early in the game? He does not take credit for mistakes, he deflects his mismanagement on the players. These players don't fear him, and that is what is wrong with this team! Landry would give you a scary *** stare coming off the field after even a TD...he played no favorites on his team or game. Jimma? He would rip the crap out of players that did not perform...fall asleep in a meeting? Your gone! Do you ever see Garrett coaching the team up during a game? Of course not. Again, IMO, Garrett is living his fantasy of winning a SB through his players because he was never a good QB to begin with. In other words, the players don't fear their jobs because the coach just wants to toss the ball around with his boys. smh He really needs to hit the bricks. Jerry needs to bring in a strong disciplined coach that does not want to play paddy cake with his players. "Anymore questions, guys"?
How a coach lasts this long, doing what he's been doing for nothing to show for it is hitting the jackpot. Win or Lose...so far, Garrett is winning, it's the team that is losing.
Garrett is just an extension yes man of Jerry. Nothing more.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Basing expectations on false hopes isn’t something I believe in. Nothing wrong with accepting a hopeless situation.

My hope resides in the talent overcoming.

Why should the talent care when everyone above them doesn't?

Everyone just seems to want that money. Especially Jerry.

Zordon

Reaction score
that happens multiple times after every NFL game now. These guys don't hate each other. They respect those who do what they do. Signing a jersey and giving it to somebody on the other team is a form of respect.
I get that but why is he cheesing so hard? It looks like Cook is the one who lost and Zeke won. Same thing with Garrett, smiling as he shook Zimmer's hand. This franchise is soft as dog poop.

This goes for every sport tho.

Most of these guys do not care about winning to the same degree as fans. They are still getting paid and being allowed to live the life style they’ve dreamed of.

This is why it kills me how cowboys fans (eh mainly cowboyszone) treats Dez. I first hand witnessed how much winning as a cowboy means to him at his birthday in which he was severely distraught.

The reality is it’s still a job for folks so we can’t get bent out of shape because Elliot isn’t losing his appetite over losing
Exactly. Look what Zeke wrote on Cook's jersey. It's all about the money.

EJHGyUCWkAAnpTK

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Kind of odd......help get Garrett fired when? Now, during mid-season when we are still in first place for the division? Jerry and Stephen have their position clear by NOT offering him an extension until after the season. Until we are officially eliminated from playoff contention, this doesn't make a lot sense to me...at all.

Eightneight

Reaction score
While it appears inevitable Jason won’t be resigned barring a miraculous turn around and deep run as he’s losing public favor there has been no indication Jerry is ready nor willing if he does let Garrett go to bring in the kind of HC we’d want assuming Jerry can even attract someone we’d want. Most likely it’s next puppet up.
This is so true. Aisde from Parcells, it's been the puppet show on the regular. No faith or hope a compitent head coach will be hired. And so the wheels on the bus go round and round.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I get that but why is he cheesing so hard? It looks like Cook is the one who lost and Zeke won. Same thing with Garrett, smiling as he shook Zimmer's hand. This franchise is soft as dog poop.

Exactly. Look what Zeke wrote on Cook's jersey. It's all about the money.

EJHGyUCWkAAnpTK

Mo money, mo money, mo money...get it, the we can slide, Clyde.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
How did it work out for The Ticket? Please inform me. I am not a Texas local.

To be very succinct, they we often very critical of the Cowboys (and still are), and are no longer the Cowboys flagship station.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I low key can't stand Zeke and actually seeing what he wrote on that jersey really strengthens those sentiments.

Getting that way myself. I have to say though that Emmitt said something along those lines after the SB XXVII victory. Well actually, Thurman Thomas told him to go get that money or something along those lines after the game. So this isn't a new thing I guess.

Redline360

Reaction score
They won't let Garret go mid season especially in first place. His time is up and the end of the year. Enough with the excuses Jerry

Big_D

Reaction score
Wow, I'm pretty shocked what I just heard on the Cowboys flagship station.

Gavin Dawson and Mike Bacisk both pleaded with the fans to create an atmosphere that forces Garrett's firing. They said it's in the "Cowboys fans hands" at this point.

They said that a segment of this fanbase has been too soft on Garrett. They mentioned following wins, fans relax too much and allow Garrett/Jerry to get comfortable. They also criticized Jerry for remaining so content. They said that Jerry would never allow this to occur any of his other businesses but that winning is secondary to Jerry. They criticized Jerry for wasting Dak/Zeke's cheap years because he wanted to prove that his "step son" was a great coach.

Man if Jerry was listening then he might may a call on these two.

What can fans do? Any examples from them? Jerry is blind even after a decade of it. Plus the money is rolling in. Fans aren't changing anything.