105.3 the FAN asking fans to help get Garrett fired

fivetwos

Reaction score
It’s all on Jerry.

Who names asst HC before you name HC and announce he’s the “ future of the Dallas Cowboys”.

We are a dysfunctional organization. It’s a hopeless situation with Jerry’s personal ambitions to gain the credit he didn’t with Jimmy.
I'm telling you he feels the same about Moore and he is going to do it again. There is NO shot he brings a real coach in here and allows him to hire his own assistants and heaven forbid he wins. Jerry would rather lose than win that way. It's the ultimate in stubborness... and egomania.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
That's amazing to hear. I'm with you, almost makes you wonder if something is up for the flagship station to be so outspoken like that. I almost can't believe they'd go off like that without Jerry's approval.

Either that or they're about to get fired.

KB1122

Reaction score
Well, it's been 10 years. I wouldn't be able to say it wasn't time.

That said, Garrett is probably the third best coach the team has had. And I fear we'll be looking back on this as the good old days in a few years. And I fear we'll go back to permanent instability at the coach position.

Hardline

Reaction score
In all the years Garrett has been coaching he has never accepted blame on anything, he got the job as a snake in the grass and hes been slippery every since
Ace Frehley is my favorite member od KISS

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They are 100% right. Jerry won’t make a change because he is making money and is comfortable as he has stated. Winning is a “nice to have” not a “must have” for jj.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Wow, I'm pretty shocked what I just heard on the Cowboys flagship station.

Gavin Dawson and Mike Bacisk both pleaded with the fans to create an atmosphere that forces Garrett's firing. They said it's in the "Cowboys fans hands" at this point.

They said that a segment of this fanbase has been too soft on Garrett. They mentioned following wins, fans relax too much and allow Garrett/Jerry to get comfortable. They also criticized Jerry for remaining so content. They said that Jerry would never allow this to occur any of his other businesses but that winning is secondary to Jerry. They criticized Jerry for wasting Dak/Zeke's cheap years because he wanted to prove that his "step son" was a great coach.

Man if Jerry was listening then he might may a call on these two.
DpABXqGU4AImeLq.jpg

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Gavin Dawson and Mike Bacisk both pleaded with the fans to create an atmosphere that forces Garrett's firing. They said it's in the "Cowboys fans hands" at this point.

They said that a segment of this fanbase has been too soft on Garrett. They mentioned following wins, fans relax too much and allow Garrett/Jerry to get comfortable. They also criticized Jerry for remaining so content. They said that Jerry would never allow this to occur any of his other businesses but that winning is secondary to Jerry. They criticized Jerry for wasting Dak/Zeke's cheap years because he wanted to prove that his "step son" was a great coach.

Where do I sign?

landryscorner

Reaction score
This would be a good time to fire Garrett and Jerry doesn't need to apologize the firing would be greatly justified by coaching performances...put KM in for the remainder of the year then hunt for a coach when the season's over.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Why don't they call out their own reporters whenever they have Garrett or the Joneses on with their soft questions? But that gets a pass, 'cause they want to keep a paycheck.

visionary

Reaction score
Id like to hear what an outsider thinks. Bennett and Quinn come to mind. Whats their take on the cowboy culture? Or are they just collecting a paycheck for another season. Seems like the players would be more frustrated with the process and the results than anyone. But then again, enough money seems to solve a lot of problems.

lol
After 9 years of garbage you want to “hear what an outsider thinks”?
Can’t make this crap up

Garrett is total trash

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yes, Jerry is basically their boss because it's the Cowboys Flagship station.

Jerry did threaten to "fire" one of the morning guys a few years ago. I think the quote was "...if you continue that line of questioning, you won't be working here tomorrow..."

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, it's been 10 years. I wouldn't be able to say it wasn't time.

That said, Garrett is probably the third best coach the team has had. And I fear we'll be looking back on this as the good old days in a few years. And I fear we'll go back to permanent instability at the coach position.
Garrett did a lot of good here. Unfortunately it wasn’t on the field. He brought structure back.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We saw how criticizing the Cowboys worked out for The Ticket.

If true, this won't end well for the Fan.

The Ticket's signal strength or lack of is the reason they're not the Flagship Station anymore...