105.3thefan, Jerry Jones on now, its live

Eddie

Reaction score
Jerry isn't going anywhere. so why bother discussing it?

Jerry owns the team and he can do what he likes. If you want a change, go buy your own football franchise and see how good you are at running it.

He's given us 3 Super Bowls.

At least we're not the Bengals.

Jerry overruled Parcells on the Ware pick. He literally stood on the table to demand we take Ware.

What qualifies a person to be a GM? Do they need to go to GM college?

Jerry will do anything to win.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Jerry isn't going anywhere. so why bother discussing it?

Jerry owns the team and he can do what he likes. If you want a change, go buy your own football franchise and see how good you are at running it.

He's given us 3 Super Bowls.

At least we're not the Bengals.

Jerry overruled Parcells on the Ware pick. He literally stood on the table to demand we take Ware.

What qualifies a person to be a GM? Do they need to go to GM college?

I wish Jerry had fallen off that table.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He's doing the only thing he can do. Hang on, hope we have decent health next year, and move forward. Despite all the pulling of hair we can score well enough to contend. I think the defense can as well.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
While I don't fault Jerry's logic on the benefits of continuity, and think that we can reasonably expect some improvement next year with the same staff and core IF we avoid another spate of injuries, the problem is that this decision is based more on the objective of being "competitive" rather than being a dominant championship team. If you want the latter, I'm not sure how you can justify continuity given the performance of the current staff and roster. Jerry's main problem seems to be low expectations for a once storied franchise which defined success as reaching the super bowl and failure as anything short of that objective.

Good post.

cml750

Reaction score

Does keeping his pet coaching project for another year even though he admits he cost us games with bad clock management qualify as anything?