1053 - Is Micah Parsons' behavior wearing thin at The Star?

stiletto

Reaction score

shabazz

Reaction score
This article mentions alot if the negative things that we've heard and seen from this guy.

Let's see if Jerry is getting the same vibes

shabazz

Reaction score
Ok, but they never actually list any offenses. At least the written story didn't. I didn't watch the video.

I can see how this could be true. But if they are going to do an article about it, they should be able to cite some examples.
The one thing that's in the article is him hauling azz after the Packers loss and leaving his teammates to face the media without him....he ran away

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I've said this before: I noticed that Micah does not celebrate the sacks of his teammates...if all, but certainly not with any enthusiasm. When HE gets a sack? 4th of July...and even then when guys are trying to dap him up he barely acknowledges them. I know it's anecdotal, but when you add the selfish podcast where he speaks on other players and makes it harder on the team, the invisibility in big games, the lack of hustle after he pass rushes in year 3...

He's read one too many of his press clippings. The damage might be irreparable.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I've said this before: I noticed that Micah does not celebrate the sacks of his teammates...if all, but certainly not with any enthusiasm. When HE gets a sack? 4th of July...and even then when guys are trying to dap him up he barely acknowledges them. I know it's anecdotal, but when you add the selfish podcast where he speaks on other players and makes it harder on the team, the invisibility in big games, the lack of hustle after he pass rushes in year 3...

Im seeing this.

shabazz

Reaction score

I'd sign Ceedee to big money and send Parsons packing for some big draft picks.....his production isn't consistent but his mouth is.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The one thing that's in the article is him hauling azz after the Packers loss and leaving his teammates to face the media without him....he ran away
Yeah I get that but teammates should be more upset about that than "employees at the Star".

I do think he wants to win & I can see a competitor not being ready to face the media after that kind of debacle. Not giving him a pass just saying that if it was because he was legit upset, I respect that more than the ones who were cool with losing.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

why just like the comments made about Hassan Reddick, teammates felt he was just out there to boost his sack numbers, more sacks equals more millions to ask for! It's good that you noticed this, this is something I will for surely now look at.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah I get that but teammates should be more upset about that than "employees at the Star".

I do think he wants to win & I can see a competitor not being ready to face the media after that kind of debacle. Not giving him a pass just saying that if it was because he was legit upset, I respect that more than the ones who were cool with losing.
I'm sure that no teammates wants to be "on record" as being upset about a fellow player.

But when enough teammates start to feel some kind of way, it does leak anonymously to the beat writers.

Where there's smoke there's fire

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
the only 2nd year player that I've ever heard was burned out, like get real!!
I did not say that he is burned out but he will. Don't get me wrong. He is doing amazing things right now but I have my doubts that this will last for long.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

It pissed me off highly when he spoke about that Browns player in the playoffs right before our game and how the player looked like he was taking the play off by not attempting to tackle a player, then for him to come out and do nothing!!! Karma