13-3 next year. NFCCG minimum

Noclaf

Reaction score
All three divisional losses were all very very winnable. Even last night.

I understand the skepticism that we cant get over that hump. But its not like we havent shown we belong on that field
We did not belong on that field last night, the d was destroyed and out coached. Score was way closer then the game was

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hear ya. At this point of the season where coaching shows up the most DAL is left wanting. They always fire all these assistants when that's not the problem... it's leadership.

That hump issa monster right now.
I get the pessimism. Im still optimistic we can break through though

The Dez Catch. The Jared Cook Catch. The Goff scramble. Granted it seemes absurd we were even in this game, but it also feels so close you can taste it.

Noclaf

Reaction score

The Dez Catch. The Jared Cook Catch. The Goff scramble. Granted it seemes absurd we were even in this game, but it also feels so close you can taste it.
Just a reminder 23 years, 2 decades

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We did not belong on that field last night, the d was destroyed and out coached. Score was way closer then the game was
Yet the game still was still winnable up until the Goff scramble. The aesthetics were terrible, but we were very much in that game until the end

Noclaf

Reaction score
Yet the game still was still winnable up until the Goff scramble. The aesthetics were terrible, but we were very much in that game until the end
It felt like the Rams could do anything they wanted to. I'm sorry it's been so long since this team has won anything I in my heat know they never will.

sdfidaho

Reaction score
Our schedule next year

Home:

Giants
Commanders
Eagles
Packers
Vikings
Bills
Dolphins
Rams

Away:

Giants
Commanders
Eagles
Bears
Lions
Patriots
Saints
Jets

That’s gonna be a very tough road.

Actually doesn’t look as tough as I thought it would be

Mr_437

Reaction score

It's more realism then pessimism...your "optimism" is hope in disguise, imo.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It felt like the Rams could do anything they wanted to. I'm sorry it's been so long since this team has won anything I in my heat know they never will.
They could do anything they wanted except put the game away before the two minute warning. They dont convert that 3rd and 7, they are in real trouble

Praxit

Reaction score
..if you havent notice. Its really difficult to win in the NFL. Let alone make the playoffs. I hear your call and I say roughly the same. 9-7 Or 10-6.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's more realism then pessimism...your "optimism" is hope in disguise, imo.
Realism, pessimism and optimism are all subjective.

Dont really feel as if In out of touch with reality here. To be so close to something several times, I dont feel I am out of touch with reality to say that it is obtained. Therefore I would consider myself a realist

sdfidaho

Reaction score

And just like that it can slip away