13 wins in 2024

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
I really think that this team can go 13-4 next season. The division is still very week, so that said this is how I see it
Vs nfc East 6-0 dak owns the divison it’s the one thing he does well
Vs nfc south. Still not good 4-0
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
No matter what happens in the post season that would have to be considered A great year.

starfan1

Reaction score
I really think that this team can go 13-4 next season. The division is still very week, so that said this is how I see it
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
No matter what happens in the post season that would have to be considered A great year.
:lmao: too soon?

Rowdy1

Reaction score
This seems to assume no one in NFC improves in 2024 and we maintain the same or better team we had in 2023... If we shake things up like most feel needs to happen, I would say 9-10 wins due to partial rebuild.

12+88=7

Reaction score
If Prescott returns Dallas will win 12 games again. If he doesn't, Dallas will be hard pressed to get to .500.

Before the playoffs and next years opponents were known I had Dallas 7-2 at home and 5-3 away, or 12-5, again.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This seems to assume no one in NFC improves in 2024 and we maintain the same or better team we had in 2023... If we shake things up like most feel needs to happen, I would say 9-10 wins due to partial rebuild.
They could go 17-0 and lose in the first round. That’s where my optimism is at and I’m a homer.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No offense to the OP but this is why I think Cowboys fans are the dumbest of all sports fans. There is a large embedded faction of fans that fund the overall mediocrity and it's never going to get better.
One guy shouldn’t speak for the whole fanbase though.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
Running the NFCE 6-0??? I guess the Eagles collapse continues into 24?? As much as I can't stand them, the played pretty tough most of the year.