13 wins in 2024

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
We are at the point now where the double digit wins don’t matter…it’s all about the post season. Some were already there, I thought and still do that 3 straight 12 win seasons was a good feat but not when u lose in the wild card. None of that matters anymore

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I really think that this team can go 13-4 next season. The division is still very week, so that said this is how I see it
Vs nfc East 6-0 dak owns the divison it’s the one thing he does well
Vs nfc south. Still not good 4-0
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
No matter what happens in the post season that would have to be considered A great year.
Appreciate the positivity and you're right regardless of the changes its likely the Cowboys will be a playoff team. Whether what they do is enough to change the outcome in the playoffs remains to be seen.

What do they need to do if there are minimal coaching changes?

-Develop a More consistent run game, spend a day 2 pick on an RB. Revisist blocking schemes and run designs.
-The free agent DTs available should be a strong class, go get one. I don't care about the money, free up cap space.
-Solve the penalty issues once and for all.
-Add bigger body LBs to the mix through the draft and free agency
-Add OL depth and figure out what to do with their own FAs along the line and if they can upgrade.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I really think that this team can go 13-4 next season. The division is still very week, so that said this is how I see it
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
No matter what happens in the post season that would have to be considered A great year.
Do you realize that 2 of our direct rivals are in a position to draft a franchise changing player? The NFC east could have Maye and Williams in the same division.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Do you realize that 2 of our direct rivals are in a position to draft a franchise changing player? The NFC east could have Maye and Williams in the same division.
How many supposed franchise qb’s have they drafted only to be a bust. Washington has a horrible history of drafting qb’s. No need to name them. Remember how many picks they gave up to move up and draft RG3. If I’m them I ride with Sam Howell

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I’m basing this all on where most teams are at now and what projected coming back along with where they are at traditionally.
Just messin with you man, it's all good. Yes we all know this team can have a winning season again. I just don't understand why this is relevant right now.

That's just like going to a crash site and telling the guy without legs that there are some nice wheel chairs to buy for cheap.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Just messin with you man, it's all good. Yes we all know this team can have a winning season again. I just don't understand why this is relevant right now.

That's just like going to a crash site and telling the guy without legs that there are some nice wheel chairs to buy for cheap.
Cuz this the same thing Jerry is dong right now. Projecting

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Look at daks record vs the nfc East it’s pretty solid
I agree it is solid, but we didn't beat them all twice this year. Skins and Giants aren't going to stay bottom dwellers either if I had to guess.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
They should give the team a fake championship at the end of the regular season, like the Lakers did, with banner and confetti, everything, champagne spraying, Dak rising a trophy that says Regular Season Champs. So that the annual playoff debacle feels less depressing.

Mannix

Reaction score
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
Knock it the hell off!!!