13 wins in 2024

IceBowler

Reaction score
I really think that this team can go 13-4 next season. The division is still very week, so that said this is how I see it
Vs nfc East 6-0 dak owns the divison it’s the one thing he does well
Vs nfc south. Still not good 4-0
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
No matter what happens in the post season that would have to be considered A great year.
PuLeeeeeeze ...

Just a bit too soon for that! :facepalm::banghead:

pitt33

Reaction score
Part of me wants them to go 9-8.

No playoffs.

No post season blues.

Again.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Maybe or maybe not. Every year is different for every team. Lots of things will happen between now and kickoff 2024.. And right now I dont care.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I really think that this team can go 13-4 next season. The division is still very week, so that said this is how I see it
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
No matter what happens in the post season that would have to be considered A great year.
You just can't make this stuff up. Delusional Dallas fans fall for the same okie doke every year.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
No offense to the OP but this is why I think Cowboys fans are the dumbest of all sports fans. There is a large embedded faction of fans that fund the overall mediocrity and it's never going to get better.
Exactly. Low I.Q. Cowboys fans will buy the same snakeoil from Jerry year in, year out. Definitely the lowest intelligence out of any fan base in the world.

GMO415

Reaction score
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
Let me help you with the 2024 post season......one and done (again/still)

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
Oh man....this is getting me psyched up.

I'm walking around my living room growling.