13 wins in 2024

fivetwos

Reaction score
Inspirational.

Think I’ll go on the team site and buy a few hats.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Cowboys are the biggest joke of a team in the NFL. Go ahead bring Dak back. People haven't stopped laughing.
It’s what they are going to do. You can either buy Jerry’s cheese another season or go be a niner fan. I hate to say it but that’s what it is. Jerry is not changing. Stephen is not changing. As long as nepotism reigns nothing will change.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
LOL, 13 wins and first round exit, just as sure as watching a rerun on Lifetime.
Two weeks ago I was on here saying how Dan Quinn’s scheme is flawed, the run defense was bad, playoff dak will show up. I predicted a 20-7 packer win. I got ran out of the room. By all those saying Quinn is great, dak is MVP, McCarthy needs to be back. I said how using safeties as linebackers would kill us. I got rambo2 telling me bell is awesome as a linebacker and others saying bland is all pro even though bland like bell is playing out of position. Now the script has flipped.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I was on here saying how Dan Quinn’s scheme is flawed, the run defense was bad, playoff dak will show up. I predicted a 20-7 packer win. I got ran out of the room. By all those saying Quinn is great, dak is MVP, McCarthy needs to be back. I said how using safeties as linebackers would kill us. I got rambo2 telling me bell is awesome as a linebacker and others saying bland is all pro even though bland like bell is playing out of position. Now the script has flipped.

Remember you and Rambo talking about Bell. I will say, if you have a former Safety under 230 trying to play LB, it’s the same as having Parsons well undersized trying to play DE. That isn’t going to work at all, too small to take that beating every play. Heck my brother was 6’4 250 for the Niners back in there hey days in the early 90’s and he took a beating. You can imagine being 20 pounds less.

mldardy

Reaction score
I don't care if they go 17-0 I will never believe in this team.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Remember you and Rambo talking about Bell. I will say, if you have a former Safety under 230 trying to play LB, it’s the same as having Parsons well undersized trying to play DE. That isn’t going to work at all, too small to take that beating every play. Heck my brother was 6’4 250 for the Niners back in there hey days in the early 90’s and he took a beating. You can imagine being 20 pounds less.
I'm not sure why everybody had the great Dan Quinn ranked so high. Ready for him to exit. Is there any possible way he could take Jerry and cap boy with him? Oh well, it doesn't hurt to dream big anyway.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Home vs away is more important to Dallas than any other team. Lamar and Burrow visit Jerry World, which means you’ll have to travel to Pittsburgh and to Cleveland. Finishing 2-2 in those games would be very impressive

Aftershock

Reaction score
Who cares? If Dallas goes 17-0 they’d still lose in the first round because of Choke Prescott

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
No offense to the OP but this is why I think Cowboys fans are the dumbest of all sports fans. There is a large embedded faction of fans that fund the overall mediocrity and it's never going to get better.
Ouch!!!!

:flagwave:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really think that this team can go 13-4 next season. The division is still very week, so that said this is how I see it
Vs nfc East 6-0 dak owns the divison it’s the one thing he does well
Vs nfc south. Still not good 4-0
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
No matter what happens in the post season that would have to be considered A great year.
Don’t do this to yourself.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Who cares? If Dallas goes 17-0 they’d still lose in the first round because of Choke Prescott
Coupled with choke McCarthy, who starts a home playoff game trying to establish something the team had little consistency with all season. Yeah, let's run the ball early and often and forego putting the ball in the hands of the QB in MVP discussion who led the league in TDs. And the Cowboys were already losing!

Stupid game plan, same results.

Choke Prescott was not helped by Can't Coach McCarthy (who's bad at game plans, clock management, and discipline).

The Cowboys should have started the offense with what they do best...1st down play action plays, west coast offense short throws, spread the ball around, and a creative run game sprinkled in. Where was all the motion we've seen over the last few games???

It was a pitiful offensive game plan, then they got behind by 14, and Dak pressed to try to bring the team back.

Oh, and about that GB early 14-point lead, Quinn stunk it up too...early and often. An atrocious game plan right from the start, ineffective adjustments later, bad blitz designs, and the rest is history.

The players played poorly. But the coaches had bad game plans to start...and the players couldn't overcome that.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I really think that this team can go 13-4 next season. The division is still very week, so that said this is how I see it
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
No matter what happens in the post season that would have to be considered A great year.
THEY WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING - RECORD WILL NOT MATTER.

raven55

Reaction score
the joke is on you if you think we will win 14 games they barely won this year and it was again and again eithier bad teams or hurt teams see you next draft or what ever

dckid

Reaction score
Vs afc north 2-2
Sam Fran L
Detroit w
Houston. L
Are you trolling us?