13 Year Anniversary

lqmac1

Reaction score
Wow time flies! I just realized that this year is my 13 year anniversary on this message board. Thank you all for keeping it going.

We go at each other and fight like family, but it’s all because of our love for Thee Dallas Cowboys.

I became a Dallas Cowboys fan when I was old enough to understand which was in 1996. We had a family friend who was a diehard and had Cowboys memorabilia throughout his house. That’s where my love for them began.

That being said, I’m ready for damn Super Bowl.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow time flies! I just realized that this year is my 13 year anniversary on this message board. Thank you all for keeping it going.

We go at each other and fight like family, but it’s all because of our love for Thee Dallas Cowboys.

I became a Dallas Cowboys fan when I was old enough to understand which was in 1996. We had a family friend who was a diehard and had Cowboys memorabilia throughout his house. That’s where my love for them began.

You became a fan in 1996???? You're the bad luck fan!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

What are you doing with this post? Trying to start a new tradition of tooting your own horn because no one else will? Go crawl back under whatever rock you've been under for 13 years. Nobody cares.

waving monkey

Reaction score
What are you doing with this post? Trying to start a new tradition of tooting your own horn because no one else will? Go crawl back under whatever rock you've been under for 13 years. Nobody cares.[/QUOT
King your a jerk for gosh sakes your an angry a hole

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
What are you doing with this post? Trying to start a new tradition of tooting your own horn because no one else will? Go crawl back under whatever rock you've been under for 13 years. Nobody cares.
Do you like Habaneros?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Heck I didn’t know it was here for 13 years. I thought the old Forum was before this

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On the old Cowboys forum. You start out as a rookie. Then you’re a player. Then maybe pro bowl. Coach, Hall of Fame, Landry‘s hat. The words they give you the long you’ve been there and the quality of your post. I was proud of my Landry’s hat. Never pressed the report button, and I never put anyone on ignore. And we battled there this is cupcake compared

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've been here 12 years but did not post here very much until they shut dc.com down. Kinda forgot I joined up here.
That’s where I was from. Do you have the same avatar. Mine was Bob Lilly with a torn shirt. And I was still whirlwind

blueblood70

Reaction score
I thought this forum was only here for a few years. I came from the old Cowboys forum. Cowboys official site . They shut it down because it was getting brutal. And I mean brutal this is cupcake here
i was there and thats not only why they shut it down , there were other reasons..i was there forever..came here when it shut down as well..