13 Year Anniversary

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We had a 200 page Whataburger thread there Even some of the mods trolled trolls
I know we would getting up and kick them off the page laugh time right off. It was teamwork. There was no trolling they didn’t survive

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We had a 200 page Whataburger thread there Even some of the mods trolled trolls
Friday was boob day. LMAO two likes. We’ve discussed everything from how big is she to how to paint the garage door. In the off-season. She is so big, she sells shade

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I don’t know if you member the guy CLEM, with the cow avatar. That wasn’t me but I never seen anybody getting so much trouble LOL
That and the 2000 froggies I think he got banned a few times for talking to himself and not realizing it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s when you took the time to find out who is who. Ask questions about themselves. We became family

lqmac1

Reaction score
What are you doing with this post? Trying to start a new tradition of tooting your own horn because no one else will? Go crawl back under whatever rock you've been under for 13 years. Nobody cares.
I can do as I please. You can kiss my *** for all I care

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Click on your username or avatar
I've only been here since 2016? Was that when the Good Ship DC,com dropped us off? I don't even know when I started posting over there.

Man, I am usually good on dates with my memory but it has failed me on this.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do think the process was expedited once the new administrator came in and tried to exercise her authority, getting nothing but flack for her efforts.
I think it was the combination of the league wanting continuity on the web sites and Goodell got tired of reading about himself on the DC.com site. He would love it here.

But I agree, that poor administrator, that I tried to help so much :cool:, decided combat pay for that job wasn't enough. It was like the movie "Bad Teacher" in reverse.

I still like trashing Booger here but on his own site that he was paying for? Priceless.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow time flies! I just realized that this year is my 13 year anniversary on this message board. Thank you all for keeping it going.

We go at each other and fight like family, but it’s all because of our love for Thee Dallas Cowboys.

I became a Dallas Cowboys fan when I was old enough to understand which was in 1996. We had a family friend who was a diehard and had Cowboys memorabilia throughout his house. That’s where my love for them began.

That being said, I’m ready for damn Super Bowl.
Congrats on your 13th year.

I do think some like fighting more than they love the Dallas Cowboys.

You are one of those fans I think about, you've not been rewarded for your fanhood and you truly know what a Browns or Lions fan feels. I salute you for remaining a fan for 25 years, the worst 25 of the 60.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've only been here since 2016? Was that when the Good Ship DC,com dropped us off? I don't even know when I started posting over there.

Man, I am usually good on dates with my memory but it has failed me on this.
I started here in 2016 as well, but thinking back, I may have just started an account, then didn't use it much until the mass exodus...maybe a year and a half later?