14 penalties

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Stop watching the NFL...sorry 2 defesive line holding calls..literally the NFL is like screw you Dallas you will watch anyway. **** is ridiculous

ESisback

Reaction score
1)Fix OL. Badass is average or worse at C; Williams isn’t strong enough, so he holds; Tyron Smith is injury prone and on the decline. Don’t care for the OL coach either.
2)Wonder boy can walk. New OC. We don’t have an identity. We don’t run enough.
3)The D gets turnovers, but aren’t there yet. Need a real run stopper in the middle, a LB, and a safety
4)Dak is Kirk Cousins level. Of course, Flacco won for the Ravens.
5)LOOOOONNNGGGG offseason now…

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Stop watching the NFL...sorry 2 defesive line holding calls..literally the NFL is like screw you Dallas you will watch anyway. **** is ridiculous

Well, it's true. Y'all will still watch. But let's ignore Gregory trying out for the rodeo and all with his hold.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I truly believe the saying you could call holding on every play.

So when you get called and you see the replay, sure there was a hold, but what if you watched the other 100 plays....I bet you could make the same call and show a replay and be ok with it.

SF held Parsons and Gregory multiple times...with nothing called.

It's frustrating to watch

Sydla

Reaction score
Well, it's true. Y'all will still watch. But let's ignore Gregory trying out for the rodeo and all with his hold.

Yeah but let's be honest, that rarely, if ever gets called. Yes, by the letter of the law, it's a hold but there are a lot of things that are letter of the law that get uncalled in games.

That's not to blame the refs for the loss. Most were legit penalties and stupidity on our part (Gallimore, looking at you), but that call on Gregory was pretty funny.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Worst pill to swallow is the Gregory holding call was totally unnecessary.

zero reason to do it. Zero. It didn’t help the other guys make the stop.

Just dumb play. Just dumb stupid idiotic play.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yea sucks. Better team won. Trent Williams kept grinding his left foot into the ground but I guess that doesn’t count.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Do you really think no other d linemen hold on plays all the time? Why the refs decide to make those calls on a plays that could decide the game just really perplexes me. When it comes down to the end of a VERY close game the refs should let them play unless it’s an egregious call that will affect the outcome of the game

my 3 cents

I love when folks trot out this bunk fuzzy logic "buh, you could call a flag on every play!"

And yet they act surprised when a flag is thrown.

Brax

Reaction score
LOL, most of those were just stupidity on our part like the Gallimore hands to the face on 3rd and 15. Why be that stupid there?

But the hold on Randy Gregory has to be one of the funniest things ever. People on twitter are saying that they've never seen that called before but we seem to love to be able to have penalties called on us that aren't called that often. Seems like a badge of honor for us.
Bad coaching does this to a team.

CoachD

Reaction score
Undisciplined teams don't win super bowls i.e. the Dallas Cowboys and that all falls on the head coach.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hard to win when you do that.

San Fran was the better team today in all fairness.

We have lots of things to clean up.

I don’t think we can win a title with Dak.

Collins and Gregory can walk.

Honestly............SF didnt do much. This was the Arizona game all over again. Cowboys completely blew it.

There is no clean up. Heads need to roll.

CoachD

Reaction score
The officials were bad today.

The official who twice kept us from snapping the ball should be booted from the playoffs just like us.
And what is your take on the other 12 penalties........go ahead I'll wait.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Yup your right your dad official is absolutley good...they held all game and blocked in the back most plays but please defend your dad official.