16 Home Wins in a Row - True Home field Advantage

J12B

Reaction score
I haven't been to a Dallas home game since 2009 and since forever it seems like home crowd fans were notoriously known for being rather quiet and not disruptive when opposing teams were on the field making it difficult for them to communicate and call plays.

To those who regularly attend home games , over this 16 game streak, has the crowd noticeably louder than year's past giving the team a true home field advantage?

Or is the impressive streak more because of the team just playing well at home?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

JBS

Reaction score
I haven't been to a Dallas home game since 2009 and since forever it seems like home crowd fans were notoriously known for being rather quiet and not disruptive when opposing teams were on the field making it difficult for them to communicate and call plays.

To those who regularly attend home games , over this 16 game streak, has the crowd noticeably louder than year's past giving the team a true home field advantage?

You think teams win at home bc of the fans?

Hahahahaha

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Yes back in the Garrett days it seemed we had a disadvantage at home. It was always a thing, our home fans were never roudy or would make noise at the wrong times.

J12B

Reaction score
Yes back in the Garrett days it seemed we had a disadvantage at home. It was always a thing, our home fans were never roudy or would make noise at the wrong times.
Dallas used to have a .500 record at home and would be a lot better on the road.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
We came close to losing to Seattle and lions. Have to bring our A game in playoffs… every week. Need dak to go on a special run… cause even a bad quarter can doom us

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I posted a video of Marshall Faulk saying the ability to make all our presnap calls was the difference between our home and away.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Let’s hope we win next week and keep this run alive at home for 2 games after.

Jayinem

Reaction score
1 road win away from guaranteed two home playoff games (assuming we win the first one)