18-6... penalties

jay cee

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
Absolutely. I wouldn't be suprised to see Henry with a neck brace this week. I am dissapointed at Akman, too. He said nothing of that mugging that Henry got, but was quick to say Witten interfered and that is why he was poen, which s complete BS.
I was going to start a thread about that too.

I've never been one of those guys that thinks Aikman goes out of his way to criticize the Cowboys, but I couldn't help but wonder why he wouldn't point out Williams mugging Henry on that td reception.

Then when he was so quick to call out Wittens p.i. as a good call, I have to admit, I was starting to think some of those criticisms might be warranted.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Aikman goes out of his way to NOT be a Cowboys homer. So much so that he looks like (LOOKS LIKE) a cowboy hater.

jay cee

Reaction score
Rack said:
Aikman goes out of his way to NOT be a Cowboys homer. So much so that he looks like (LOOKS LIKE) a cowboy hater.
I hear you Rack, but he said Williams did a good job getting Henry's hands off of him, when Williams was the one that initiated the contact.

He was going so far out of his way to NOT be a Cowboys homer, that he made the wrong call.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jay cee said:
I hear you Rack, but he said Williams did a good job getting Henry's hands off of him, when Williams was the one that initiated the contact.

He was going so far out of his way to NOT be a Cowboys homer, that he made the wrong call.

:hammer:

Aikman is annoying when he calls Cowboys games.

JMead

Reaction score
Rack said:
You think Jax was getting a little home cooking?

A Bill Parcells' team with 18 penalties... yeah sure, ok.

The officiating didn't cause the cowboys to lose, but it sure as hell made an effort.

If that Witten TD is PI, then Reggie Williams should be arrested for assault.

I agree with that.

My jaw hit the floor when they didnt call Reggie Williams for PI. That was worse than Fasano's pick because it was 1 on 1 and you know the ref had to see it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:
gamestats

That's the NFL.com gamestats. Next time you flap your gums and accuse someone of not doing research, do a little research of your own, Chico.
Better go recheck that Rack. It says 9 penalities on us today.