Twitter: 1st Padded Practice

Xelda

Reaction score
Players across the league starting to drop like flies with injuries. such as it is every year.

football Gods, let us be. let it be. i bend the knee. Cowboys Nation bends the knee

Bend the knee? You've been watching Game of Thrones, haven't you? I don't recall ever hearing it that way before. It was more "get on your knees or we'll break them". Normally when they said that in the movie, I was yelling "RUN!".

blueblood70

Reaction score
Needs to stop staying out late drinking all night. Luckily, he'll lose 10-15 pounds before the season starts.
sure because you know his body better than him and his coaches and trainers..give it a break dude been playing football since peewee and knows how to keep his body..hes big dude and was not out of shape last year..he is a strong big fast back.. get off the BS since last year that hes gained weight..he has not but even if he did Why the flip do you talk about it, hes a Pro that played at high levels everywhere you went, questioning him is just dumb..show us you pro sports cards??

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Bend the knee? You've been watching Game of Thrones, haven't you? I don't recall ever hearing it that way before. It was more "get on your knees or we'll break them". Normally when they said that in the movie, I was yelling "RUN!".
Umm...

Game of Thrones.

I've, umm....

seen it

likealloftheseasons4or5timesnow

Yeah. Kinda a fan, Xelda. Think I've heard of it :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Based on the first padded practice, we should be awarded the next 4-5 SB titles at least...no reason to even play the schedule.

Go Cowboys!
Where is this coming from?

Holy left field, batman LOL

:omg::omg:

Sniff some adderall? Hook it up!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Nice catch!!

TDongLl.png

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Is adderall an upper or a downer?

All I know are China white, Mexican tar, powdered cocaine/crack.. and various forms of meth.
You dirty, dirty dawg!!

Straight to the good stuff, ey? Can we hang out?

(Adderall is a, now, college pharmaceutical, overpriced and used to study for 24hrs straight, or for waiters to make 50% more tips in an evening)

or so I've heard...

Let's hang out, tho? :)

Oh. Upper. Think Ritalin.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No :( I’ve just been skimming through this one. I’ll go back and look for it.
Him calling for a bounty on Zeke

I know you dislike posters glorifying injuries (I have been so damned guilty of this, admittedly), didn't know if you knew his history on that one. Suspended by NFLN for 6 months for it

Former Eagles OL (loses all his Cowboys cred after that comment, and I believe he hosts a PHI-centric radio show)...

1 year with them