Ooooh, what domination!!!! #HULKMODE

Xelda

Reaction score
Umm...

Game of Thrones.

I've, umm....

seen it

likealloftheseasons4or5timesnow

Yeah. Kinda a fan, Xelda. Think I've heard of it :)
I haven't seen them that many times, but I am a fan as well. I never thought I'd root for that dwarf. It's a strange sensation driving into work after knowing you spent the previous evening rooting for him to shoot his father on the crapper.

GenoT

Reaction score
You dirty, dirty dawg!!

Straight to the good stuff, ey? Can we hang out?

(Adderall is a, now, college pharmaceutical, overpriced and used to study for 24hrs straight, or for waiters to make 50% more tips in an evening)

or so I've heard...

Let's hang out, tho? :)

Oh. Upper. Think Ritalin.

Okay...

So, does the NFL test for Adderall (just thinking ahead)?

aria

Reaction score
Him calling for a bounty on Zeke

I know you dislike posters glorifying injuries (I have been so damned guilty of this, admittedly), didn't know if you knew his history on that one. Suspended by NFLN for 6 months for it

Former Eagle...
No! What a piece of human garbage. As I’ve always said, I don’t care who someone plays for a) I hate to see anyone get injured unless they’re a known piece of trash (ie Suh wouldn’t hurt my feelings) b) I like watching great athletes play c) I want our team to beat the best another team has, no excuses and d) a lot of these guys are good dudes and worked pretty dang hard to achieve their dreams only to have it be derailed by an injury.

Sorry, soap box. I’m surprised he only got 6 months, there should be zero tolerance for that. Doesn’t surprise me coming from a former Eagle though. I’ll save the bounty on Zeke’s head jokes for myself ;) In all seriousness, that pisses me off and as much as I’d like to wish injury on an Eagle for his comments they ahd nothing to do with it. Now if he were to suit back up or even walk outside today and happen to fall and break his leg than I would laugh and laugh because he fits in category “a” above :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No! What a piece of human garbage. As I’ve always said, I don’t care who someone plays for a) I hate to see anyone get injured unless they’re a known piece of trash (ie Suh wouldn’t hurt my feelings) b) I like watching great athletes play c) I want our team to beat the best another team has, no excuses and d) a lot of these guys are good dudes and worked pretty dang hard to achieve their dreams only to have it be derailed by an injury.

Sorry, soap box. I’m surprised he only got 6 months, there should be zero tolerance for that. Doesn’t surprise me coming from a former Eagle though. I’ll save the bounty on Zeke’s head jokes for myself ;) In all seriousness, that pisses me off and as much as I’d like to wish injury on an Eagle for his comments they ahd nothing to do with it. Now if he were to suit back up or even walk outside today and happen to fall and break his leg than I would laugh and laugh because he fits in category “a” above :)
You've always been incredibly consistent and ardent on your stance, B, my brother :bow: