Twitter: 1st Padded Practice

bb721

Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dude! How the hell have you been, my literary brother!? :star::starspin:
Things are good here my friend, hoping the same is true for you. We are prepping for some big lifestyle changes, have our house up for sale...

bb721

Reaction score
Thanks for the good thoughts. We’re less interested with getting every last dime than we are with moving on and getting started on fun new phase of our lives. When it sells we’ll be leaving rural three acre property in NW New Jersey and moving to Las Vegas! Don’t worry, I won’t become a Raider fan.

TWOK11

Reaction score
His entire body looks like it has extra weight.

I feel some of you have forgotten what he looked like his rookie season. You don't go out every night drinking and it have zero impact, it doesn't work that way. See Eddie Lacey.

Eventually, you have to get that crap under control - all it does is take extra time to get into football shape each TC.

Unsubstantiated nonsense

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Unsubstantiated nonsense

What part is "unsubstantiated"? Zeke HIMSELF has admitted to 1. Doing drugs 2. Enjoys the party life and drinking

https://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/...-drugs-ohio-state-still-likes-party-get-drunk

Maybe do some research. Also, maybe to areas Zeke has been and ask people some stories about him. You'll get similar answers 1. He's a party monster 2. He's a jerk

Zeke has a problem and it needs to be corrected or he can find another team when contract time rolls around.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Nothing you posted substantiates your claim that he's been getting drunk every night all offseason.