Reaction score
BOOM! Exactly.

**no evidence to support your claim**
BOOM! lol
Hw44ftE.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Any news on BO. Havent heard his name mentioned this offseason.
I'd give it a lil more time before getting concerned with his lack of being mentioned.

With that said, Glim, I haven't. But again, give it a few more days, brother. We're in the infancy of TC.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It just identifies the trolls.
On the flip side, the ones who couldn’t see he wasn’t in shape identifies the blind. In this case, I would rather be the troll than the blind. We know Zeke was out of shape last year no matter how much homers tried to whine that he wasn’t. And you guys are still whining about it despite knowing he wasn’t in shape.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
On the flip side, the ones who couldn’t see he wasn’t in shape identifies the blind. In this case, I would rather be the troll than the blind. We know Zeke was out of shape last year no matter how much homers tried to whine that he wasn’t. And you guys are still whining about it despite knowing he wasn’t in shape.
We’re talking this year. Suggest your read the post before whining in.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'd give it a lil more time before getting concerned with his lack of being mentioned.

With that said, Glim, I haven't. But again, give it a few more days, brother. We're in the infancy of TC.
Yeah I am figuring once they get deeper into TC we will start hearing more about our draft picks and how well they are adapting to NFL speed. Am ready to see some preseason action.