Twitter: 1st Padded Practice

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We’re talking this year. Suggest your read the post before whining in.
Great. So you would agree Zeke was out of shape last year and the homers were wrong when they constantly mocked and ridiculed people who saw Zeke wasn’t the same and were wrong to call them haters, whiners and trolls?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Great. So you would agree Zeke was out of shape last year and the homers were wrong when they constantly mocked and ridiculed people who saw Zeke wasn’t the same and were wrong to call them haters, whiners and trolls?
Yes he was out of shape last year. Not sure of “homers” who ridiculed those who thought he was. Some wear their panties a little too tight around here. So when posters like you who hate everything Cowboys whines in on a topic they do get bent out of shape. No one like whine babies.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Yes he was out of shape last year. Not sure of “homers” who ridiculed those who thought he was. Some wear their panties a little too tight around here. So when posters like you who hate everything Cowboys whines in on a topic they do get bent out of shape. No one like whine babies.
I know. I hate everything just to upset your Apple cart and ruin your experience. Just sucks having to read others opinions. If only everyone could master the perfect amount of hate like you have been able to do. Perhaps you could help us out, make a post explaining the exact amount of hate one should exhibit which would satisfy you. I know all hate regarding Dez, TO, and Jerry is acceptable. What else can go on that list?

DiResta

Reaction score
i like seeing the coaches actually out there in the moment
when you praise or correct someone at the time they did 'whatever' vs later watching film or on the sideline i think it makes a difference
and not just in football
kris.png

phildadon86

Reaction score
i like seeing the coaches actually out there in the moment
when you praise or correct someone at the time they did 'whatever' vs later watching film or on the sideline i think it makes a difference
and not just in football
kris.png
The next hc of the cowboys

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
LOL Beckham abused Carr. As solid a #2/3CB as Carr was (and overpaid by ~2M aav). Maybe, maybe Awuzie blankets him. ODB is nasty, bro. Don't get it twisted.
He is referring to the catch by Beckham. If you watch it should have been OPI as Beckham pushed Carr down before he went up to catch it.

All that being said I think Lewis, Jones or Awuzie could cover Beckham better than Carr.

phildadon86

Reaction score
lets see what he does with all these young players 1st
if he can make that young group really effective i dont see how he doesnt replace Marinelli
Oh that's inevitable. He was brought in to replace him when he retires next year

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
He is referring to the catch by Beckham. If you watch it should have been OPI as Beckham pushed Carr down before he went up to catch it.

All that being said I think Lewis, Jones or Awuzie could cover Beckham better than Carr.
Fair enough, my brother.

I think it was both of them falling back into the trajectory of the ball, but I wont begrudge your take, my partner :)

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Fair enough, my brother.

I think it was both of them falling back into the trajectory of the ball, but I wont begrudge your take, my partner :)
You could be right. Perhaps my dislike for the Giants sways my eyes to see things that aren't there

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's the pocket of his hoodie

I'm genuinely surprised that some of you are able to dress yourselves every morning.

His entire body looks like it has extra weight.

I feel some of you have forgotten what he looked like his rookie season. You don't go out every night drinking and it have zero impact, it doesn't work that way. See Eddie Lacey.

Eventually, you have to get that crap under control - all it does is take extra time to get into football shape each TC.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I remember reading that Emmitt used to come into camp a bit heavy so that by the end of camp he would hit his prime weight just in time for the season. Come in too fit, you may end up underweight at start of season.

I wish this was the reason Zeke is doing it, but from everything I've heard/read, Zeke just likes the party life.