1st time i walked away from the game in forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
It's football season - it's what I wait for all year long. I'll continue to watch every game and hope we win.

It's a week to week league and I think we'll give the Eagles a run for their money. If you are absolutely sure they'll blow us out drop a couple grand in Vegas on them and win some money.

I get why people are frustrated and yes, there's no reason to watch the final few minutes of a 20 point blowout.

Hang in there, there's a long way to go. Wentz is one play away too.

popp1234

Reaction score
No tanking. Coaches and players fighting for their jobs dont tank. If Garrett tanks, it means Jerry is keeping him.

Jerry is keeping Garrett regardless. Why? Because Jerry is an arrogant ******* just like Jason Garrett. Jerry firing Garrett is like admitting he made a mistake. He wants to show the world that he took this young up-and -coming coach", trained him, and molded him into the the next Vince Lombardi...and then take the credit.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's football season - it's what I wait for all year long. I'll continue to watch every game and hope we win.

It's a week to week league and I think we'll give the Eagles a run for their money. If you are absolutely sure they'll blow us out drop a couple grand in Vegas on them and win some money.

I get why people are frustrated and yes, there's no reason to watch the final few minutes of a 20 point blowout.

Hang in there, there's a long way to go. Wentz is one play away too.
Salud! Great post! I cant wait til next week.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Have you seen the crap in this league? Its too late to be tanking with 5 wins.

look at this sad sack team.
is there a chance to win the superbowl - no.
not interested in another 1 and out.
if u tank too late, u dont get the benefit of the highest draft picks.
need a draft to nail 2 LBs, LT and RB.
yes agree the poster earlier who said LT is higher priority than RB.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I’d take O line in the first round and be happy.

LB in the second.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Really? I've done it several times just this season. I've got better things to do than watch the team stink it up.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I didnt get to see much of the game. The fire Garrett crowd is firing up their torches.
Gona be a fun week.

Sydla

Reaction score
No tanking. Coaches and players fighting for their jobs dont tank. If Garrett tanks, it means Jerry is keeping him.

There is no chance in hell Garrett is fighting for his job. He's got one of the safest seats in the NFL.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Jerry is keeping Garrett regardless. Why? Because Jerry is an arrogant ******* just like Jason Garrett. Jerry firing Garrett is like admitting he made a mistake. He wants to show the world that he took this young up-and -coming coach", trained him, and molded him into the the next Vince Lombardi...and then take the credit.
another really great post

birdwells1

Reaction score
We had a perfect opportunity to get Sean Payton and then Garrett went on a meaningless streak to end the season and Jerry kept him. Payton had a clause in his contract that allowed him to walk and with his kids living in Dallas and the Saints do bad, it was our chance to get a proven offensive innovator.

Sydla

Reaction score
This thinking is moronic.

Getting a new coaching staff is not moronic. In fact, it's probably the smartest thing a fan could say at this point.

I mean this season is trending towards another missed playoffs. So if that happens, you are 7 years into this "process" and you'd have two playoff appearances and only 1 playoff win. 1. In 7 seasons.

It's mindnumbing how delusional the Jones family is and some fans around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.