1st time i walked away from the game in forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
this team does not have a chance to be a champion this year.
so increase the chances next year.
pretty simple to undrestand.
The league is wide open. You may be a quitter and a loser but I don't think we should assume that guys like Witten or Sean Lee or Dak are.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Getting a new coaching staff is not moronic. In fact, it's probably the smartest thing a fan could say at this point.

I mean this season is trending towards another missed playoffs. So if that happens, you are 7 years into this "process" and you'd have two playoff appearances and only 1 playoff win. 1. In 7 seasons.

It's mindnumbing how delusional the Jones family is and some fans around here.

What's delusional is thinking this staff is getting replaced lol. Laughable lol. The quicker you guys realize that the quicker you will sleep easy at night.

waldoputty

Reaction score
What's delusional is thinking this staff is getting replaced lol. Laughable lol. The quicker you guys realize that the quicker you will sleep easy at night.

what is delusional is this team can be a contender this year

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
If your coaching staff allows a single player to get 6 sacks in a game by refusing to provide help, you might have an incompetent coaching staff.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
This team isn't going to get a top five pick with the Colts, Giants, Browns, 49ers stinking it up. They'll win enough games to bring back the ivy league ginger.

kevm3

Reaction score
im getting pushed to the point where Im not going to watch anymore. we literally get to watch Garrett destroy two great qb's careers

popp1234

Reaction score
The league is wide open. You may be a quitter and a loser but I don't think we should assume that guys like Witten or Sean Lee or Dak are.

Correct! Never quit. I will ride it out to the very last game, no matter the results. By the way, do you actually think that guy will quit? I don't. He will be back next week rooting his butt off, lol.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

No but there is a good chance 1 of the 3 if not 2 of the 3 wont be a Cowboy next year..... expect Witten to retire soon

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Correct! Never quit. I will ride it out to the very last game, no matter the results. By the way, do you actually think that guy will quit? I don't. He will be back next week rooting his butt off, lol.
He's. Not going anywhere. He will be here next week complaining again.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
This team isn't going to get a top five pick with the Colts, Giants, Browns, 49ers stinking it up. They'll win enough games to bring back the ivy league ginger.
That's what's truly unfortunate about this season. We'll likely win just enough games to have a bad draft spot, and the coaching staff will likely be back.

Sydla

Reaction score

The league is wide open if you fielding a quality team. We are not.

We just got smacked down by a team that's barely on the playoff fringe themselves. A game where all our flaws were exposed from coaching, to lack of adjustments, to personnel issues...............

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The league is wide open if you fielding a quality team. We are not.

We just got smacked down by a team that's barely on the playoff fringe themselves. A game where all our flaws were exposed from coaching, to lack of adjustments, to personnel issues...............
What about last week when we beat one of the best teams in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.