bodi

Reaction score
oh lets see that first throw to Dez in the end zone way short

that throw to Dez not even was a walk In td - but way off short throw

dallasdave

Reaction score
i
Dak Prescott, Dallas

Prescott gets the nod over Carson Wentz. Let's look at their résumés: Prescott is 144-of-221 (65.2 percent) for 1,773 yards with nine touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has four rushing touchdowns, and the Cowboys are 6-1. Wentz is 150-of-228 (65.8 percent) for 1,526 yards with nine touchdown passes and three interceptions. He doesn't have a rushing touchdown, and the Eagles are 4-3. The difference in Total QBR is stark -- Prescott ranks third in the league (81.3), while Wentz is 27th (49.4). The second half of the season for the Cowboys will be interesting, though, as Tony Romo has returned to practice. Will Prescott start all 16 games?
i
Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas

Elliott leads the league in rushing (799 yards) and yards after contact (362), and he has the most runs of 20 yards or more (seven) and the most runs for first downs (43). He's in the MVP discussion at the midway point of the season. This was an easy pick.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...cott-ezekiel-elliott-dallas-cowboys-lead-list
The start of something great. :star::starspin::star:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score

So to answer my question, no, you don't know what a pro arm is or what throws Dak can't make. Thanks for playing

bodi

Reaction score
So to answer my question, no, you don't know what a pro arm is or what throws Dak can't make. Thanks for playing

yea Dak is not accurate on passes over 15 yards

glad he the next big thing - NOT

Last edited:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
i
Dak Prescott, Dallas

Prescott gets the nod over Carson Wentz. Let's look at their résumés: Prescott is 144-of-221 (65.2 percent) for 1,773 yards with nine touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has four rushing touchdowns, and the Cowboys are 6-1. Wentz is 150-of-228 (65.8 percent) for 1,526 yards with nine touchdown passes and three interceptions. He doesn't have a rushing touchdown, and the Eagles are 4-3. The difference in Total QBR is stark -- Prescott ranks third in the league (81.3), while Wentz is 27th (49.4). The second half of the season for the Cowboys will be interesting, though, as Tony Romo has returned to practice. Will Prescott start all 16 games?
i
Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas

Elliott leads the league in rushing (799 yards) and yards after contact (362), and he has the most runs of 20 yards or more (seven) and the most runs for first downs (43). He's in the MVP discussion at the midway point of the season. This was an easy pick.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...cott-ezekiel-elliott-dallas-cowboys-lead-list

Prescott gets the nod over Carson Wentz. Let's look at their résumés: Prescott is 144-of-221 (65.2 percent) for 1,773 yards with nine touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has four rushing touchdowns, and the Cowboys are 6-1. Wentz is 150-of-228 (65.8 percent) for 1,526 yards with nine touchdown passes and three interceptions. He doesn't have a rushing touchdown, and the Eagles are 4-3. The difference in Total QBR is stark -- Prescott ranks third in the league (81.3), while Wentz is 27th (49.4).

Risen just soiled his britches at the above, I guess Mel, who is not a Cowboys fan or homer, thinks like one now...LOL!

He is just a "fan" that can not see the truth and simply can not be objective...LOL!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hunter Henry is going to be a BEAST.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score

Dak lost his mechanics in that game. if a non pro-arm can throw the ball 62 yards, I'm guessing pro arms can throw 75 yards?

Dak has it all as long as his footwork is right. Your arguments are weak and you're just trolling at this point. For a long time, Tony was thought to have a weak arm but no more and idk if he can hit 63 yards

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Dak lost his mechanics in that game. if a non pro-arm can throw the ball 62 yards, I'm guessing pro arms can throw 75 yards?

Dak has it all as long as his footwork is right. Your arguments are weak and you're just trolling at this point. For a long time, Tony was thought to have a weak arm but no more and idk if he can hit 63 yards
He's just one of those fake internet scouts that uses terms he heard from Kiper and Mcshay. He doesn't know what the hell a pro arm is.

If you want to say Wentz has a better arm, cool. Miss me with the other hyperbole though.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak was a little confused and from all the blitzes, yes lost those mechanics. But he adjusted, as the team adjusted. Took them until the 4th quarter, but the y did,

also, Chris Collinsworth made a comment after the Dez TD.....he said he loves when young players make adjustments and correct their own mistakes, that he missed Dez on the first throw, throwing it inside too far. But on that TD he corrected it, and threw it outside and up to where only Dez could get it....great comment by Chris....

Proof

Reaction score
And yet so many people here were complaining that Zeke could never "break off the big one."

When? I don't remember that criticism. Well maybe after the first two weeks but I don't recall

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Defensive end
DeForest Buckner, San Francisco Joey Bosa, San Diego

Buckner and Bosa, my top two defensive ends heading into the draft, are showing their potential. Buckner is still developing and doesn't have big numbers -- only two sacks -- but the 6-foot-7, 300-pounder has been one of the 49ers' most consistent players. The production will come.

Bosa has been a beast since coming back from a hamstring injury that forced him to miss the first four games of the season. He has four sacks and has been living in the backfield in the four games he has played for the Chargers.
Bosa is going to be a star.
I really didn't think Bosa was gonna be much at the pro level.

Wrong, again.

Thomas82

Reaction score
When? I don't remember that criticism. Well maybe after the first two weeks but I don't recall

They also must not realize that this man was a 4-time state track champion in high school. Ask any player from either Alabama or Oregon's definse in 2014 how fast Zeke is.

phildadon86

Reaction score
yea Dak is not accurate on passes over 15 yards

glad he the next big thing - NOT
Funny statement, you must have missed his dime pass to Brice Butler in preseason for 65 yards. Put it on the button. Keep trying though friend.