News: 2 Cowboys make Kipers mid season rookie team

Titleist

Reaction score
When? I don't remember that criticism. Well maybe after the first two weeks but I don't recall

Umm yep, up until the Bengals game many around these parts were complaining Zeke didn't have "break away speed." If you don't believe me, feel free to check out some of the old game threads (i.e. Giants, Commanders, etc.). You'll find plenty of haters in there.

Proof

Reaction score
They also must not realize that this man was a 4-time state track champion in high school. Ask any player from either Alabama or Oregon's definse in 2014 how fast Zeke is.

That's my point. Everyone knew he was capable of taking it to the house so I'm curious if anyone actually said that

Proof

Reaction score
Umm yep, up until the Bengals game many around these parts were complaining Zeke didn't have "break away speed." If you don't believe me, feel free to check out some of the old game threads (i.e. Giants, Commanders, etc.). You'll find plenty of haters in there.

I read them. Just don't remember. At most I recall complaining that he hadn't. *shrug*

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
i
Dak Prescott, Dallas

Prescott gets the nod over Carson Wentz. Let's look at their résumés: Prescott is 144-of-221 (65.2 percent) for 1,773 yards with nine touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has four rushing touchdowns, and the Cowboys are 6-1. Wentz is 150-of-228 (65.8 percent) for 1,526 yards with nine touchdown passes and three interceptions. He doesn't have a rushing touchdown, and the Eagles are 4-3. The difference in Total QBR is stark -- Prescott ranks third in the league (81.3), while Wentz is 27th (49.4). The second half of the season for the Cowboys will be interesting, though, as Tony Romo has returned to practice. Will Prescott start all 16 games?
i
Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas

Elliott leads the league in rushing (799 yards) and yards after contact (362), and he has the most runs of 20 yards or more (seven) and the most runs for first downs (43). He's in the MVP discussion at the midway point of the season. This was an easy pick.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...cott-ezekiel-elliott-dallas-cowboys-lead-list
I trust both to work together to finally help get us back to the pinnacle we all know as the Super Bowl. It just may happen this year.

Thomas82

Reaction score
That's my point. Everyone knew he was capable of taking it to the house so I'm curious if anyone actually said that

I remember a few football "experts" questioning his speed before the draft.