2 point play

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I was screaming to call timeout. You see Williams had a blitz dialed up with an empty backfield once Zeke went in motion. Garrett should’ve planned to use a timeout in that situation to see what the Jets were trying to do. Then him and Kellen could’ve put their brains together and come up with a counter plan. Just a poor playcall for that situation and is prime example of how the coaches did NOT put their players in a good position to succeed. Everyone saw the blitz but you expect your QB to wait for his 80 year old TE to run 3yds turn around and be ready for a pass while you’ve got an unblocked defender in your grill? How many coaches watching that game laughed their butts off after that play?

JMPearson

Reaction score
Another play or formation could have been Zeke and Pollard in game at same time, give them a different look they had not seen all game

Spurdog

Reaction score
Williams did this to us when he was with the skins, and we lost alot of those if I am not mistaken. Tony knew last night we were going to be in a dogfight because of Williams. He watched our OC get taken to the woodshed again.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I thought you can review pass interference now, or is that only when a flag has actually been thrown?

Me too, though I think it can't be done after the 2 minute warning? Heck I don't know anymore. This game has become quickly frustrating, and foreign to me.

GenoT

Reaction score
I thought you can review pass interference now, or is that only when a flag has actually been thrown?
A coach can’t throw a challenge flag after the two-minute warning.

All potentially reviewable plays after that point are immediately checked by the league.

If anything whatsoever looks the least bit questionable, there’s an automatic stoppage and review.