20 Questions: 18 - who will be the sleeper at RB position

RonWashington

Reaction score
Peat the UDFA could surprise . It’s not like he’s trying to crack the Czonka Morris Jim Kiick jigsaw puzzle . This RB room scares no one .

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Going out on a limb Jazz, I say Zeke will help us in the red zone as usual/he may get cut that would be a HUGE shocker (I might a little lol). More so, I think they let Duece get a lot of carries, he possibly wins the job, somehow you have to make him a weapon, I think if on the right team in the right scheme, there's some things he can do
I think Zeke will score down near the goal , and get you the tough yards.Deuce being used more like Beasley , I feel is the right way to make him a weapon.Dowdle looked good last season at times he has some speed to his game.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Something tells me Freeman could surprise....much like when we signed McFadden.....and everyone thought he was washed up.
I don't know much about Freeman ,but he looks like a tough runner on film , looks like he could finish the game for you in 4th quarter.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think Zeke will score down near the goal , and get you the tough yards.Deuce being used more like Beasley , I feel is the right way to make him a weapon.Dowdle looked good last season at times he has some speed to his game.
Yes he does for a big guy he's got quick feet

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you make proclamations of “We’ll be ok somehow” after looking at this roster of RBs requires a pair of blinders, lots of blue koolaid, and enough hope to float Jerry’s yacht.

In the 5+ decades of following the Cowboys, I have never seen a backfield roster so devoid of runners who can threaten a defense. Apart from getting lucky by picking up an upgrade after roster cuts in early September (which could happen) or without a trade that will cost something more than this team was willing to draft this spring despite several opportunities, the RB position is alarmingly understocked.