20 Questions: 7 - Can Trey Lance Overtake Cooper Rush

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCarthy gave Lance a lot of praise because what else is he supposed to do? He’s doing what all coaches do, they say all the right things about players. McCarthy is definitely on Dak’s side. He knows he gives the team the best chance to win. The only plans the Cowboys have for Lance is to give him an opportunity to win the backup job this summer. There won’t be a change at QB1 unless Dak is injured this season. It’s pretty amusing how many fans want Lance as our starting QB this season. Lol According to Nick Eatman, Lance hasn’t looked very impressive.
And you are the group of folks that say "Dak is a leader because the team mates say so"

What else are they supposed to say?

But now that it is something you disagree with...just saying so is a lie. Suddenly.

Do you see how your web of deceit and fantasy is illogical?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trance is not a QB.
Because YOU say so? You keep disagreeing with the experts. With the Dallas Cowboys. I'd say you aren't very much a fan.

Can you go back to the niners pages please? This is getting embarrassing for you. Putting so many chips in Lances' told ya sos....man...

Good thing you don';t have to pay up if you are wrong. But the rest of us will pay to high heaven if you are right. That's a good con you got going on.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Because YOU say so? You keep disagreeing with the experts. With the Dallas Cowboys. I'd say you aren't very much a fan.

Can you go back to the niners pages please? This is getting embarrassing for you. Putting so many chips in Lances' told ya sos....man...

Good thing you don';t have to pay up if you are wrong. But the rest of us will pay to high heaven if you are right. That's a good con you got going on.
I won't be wrong.

If I was wrong he would be competing for the starting job.

If I was wrong the Cowboys would have picked up Trances 5th year option.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At some point Cowboys will make their best offer. Then Dak will make a decision. Cowboys have zero control over anything.
The boss always has control. It might cost him.

You don't know how running a business works. How old are you...6?

Nice deflection on your idiotic logic...kudos!

Chasing6

Reaction score
The boss always has control. It might cost him.

You don't know how running a business works. How old are you...6?

Nice deflection on your idiotic logic...kudos!
How does GM Jethro have control? Please tell?

GM Jethro makes his final offer. Dak decides yes or no. End of story.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
McCarthy gave Lance a lot of praise because what else is he supposed to do? He’s doing what all coaches do, they say all the right things about players. McCarthy is definitely on Dak’s side. He knows he gives the team the best chance to win. The only plans the Cowboys have for Lance is to give him an opportunity to win the backup job this summer. There won’t be a change at QB1 unless Dak is injured this season. It’s pretty amusing how many fans want Lance as our starting QB this season. Lol According to Nick Eatman, Lance hasn’t looked very impressive.
I agree.

They won’t make the change tomorrow.

Lance needs to look comfortable running the offense.

They need to feel safe making the change.

But…unless Lance breaks the other leg….its gonna happen.

We last saw this with Romo back in 2006.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I agree.

Can you say Delusional boys and girls?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree.

There’s no similarity whatsoever between when Romo took over in 2006 for Bledsoe and this situation. Bledsoe was on the downside of his career and we were searching for a QB. Lance is a project who failed in San Francisco. He couldn’t even win the backup job last summer from a QB who was bouncing around the league. Nick Eatman reported that Lance hasn’t looked that good this offseason. The only way he ends up our starting QB in 2024 is he becomes the backup and Dak breaks his leg or suffers some other injury. Some of you are completely dreaming if you think he’s going to take over for a healthy Dak this season. That’s not going to happen.