2005 Commanders=2003 Cowboys

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
I know its not a trend my friend. Just reason to believe its possible. Then again, all four NFC East teams have similar possibilities/aspirations.

so we should expect the 9ers to win the Super Bowl then? :rolleyes: I mean the Rams went from 4-12 to a championship ring

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
wileedog said:
They were exposed the next year because Woody went down and the secondary went with him. GOing into the season with Hunter as the starter wasn't the best decision either, which only got worse when he was injured.

Plus Wiley actually wound up to be worse than Ekuban.

The 2003 defense wasn't very good at pressuring QBs, but the secondary was competant enough to hold its own. In 2004 with Tony Dixon at S and Fitzgerald or whatever other warm body they could find playing 2nd CB the whole thing fell apart.

actually our secondary wasn't competent, once teams figured out the all-out blitz, we were getting torched

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
the division's best defense is not gonna be sitting in the division's cellar

big deal the skins finished 9th in league D and the Cowboys finished 10th.
The cowboys have a load of very young upcoming players, nothings guaranteed but you have to like the chances of the boys D zooming by the skins. Anyone who has this idea that Dallas is just ok and Washingtons is one of the leagues best watches too much ESPN