2005 Commanders=2003 Cowboys

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JohnLockesGhost said:
And if that avatar is really you, I think I'm in love.
~sigh~ Alas it is not me. It's Queen Latifah.

Oh what shall I do now that I no longer have the love of a skins fan? :rolleyes:

Guess I gotta find me a 'boys fan.

or Woody, whenever he gets a divorce. :)

JohnLockesGhost

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

Oh what shall I do now that I no longer have the love of a skins fan? :rolleyes:

I'm sure we could work it out. As John Lennon said, "All you need is love." We'd just sleep in separate beds during football season. :)

1fisher

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

how about a fisher:eek:

1fisher

Reaction score
JohnLockesGhost said:
I'm sure we could work it out. As John Lennon said, "All you need is love." We'd just sleep in separate beds during football season. :)

whoa nelly!

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Right. If you want to be treated well here it doesn't make sense to try and rub people's noses in their team's losses. Why do that then whine about the backlash?

WG said illone wasnt rubbing anyones nose in it... "And I'm not implying he was taking a shot." her response initially sounded like she was ticked even though he wasnt trying to take a shot.

WG and i are good. thank you for your concern. :p:

btw- i'm the king of pages 14, 15 and 16!

good God. i need a hobby....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JohnLockesGhost said:
Love, Cowboys, Commanders, separate beds....

Hmmm, let me get back to you on that... :starspin

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
So, you can have a part in making it stop, if you want. Otherwise, I don't think you have any room for indignation when you see the reactive-flaming that goes on. That's just my opinion, and suggestion, though. You can do whatever you want.

thats more like it! harsh, defensive responses to friendly posts! superpunk is back, everyone. call off the paramedics!

superpunk

Reaction score
riggo said:
thats more like it! harsh, defensive responses to friendly posts! superpunk is back, everyone. call off the paramedics!

bah.

Unforunately, you are a member of a group that deserves that, for the most part. We'll call it collateral damage. (but seriously....chastise your trolls.)

I'm sure ALL the ****'s weren't terrible people.:eek:

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Funxva said:
Well at least you had the good sense to marry up. :p:

:laugh1:

i agree with the statement, even though we disagree in the reasoning...:)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WoodysGirl said:
Love, Cowboys, Commanders, separate beds....

Hmmm, let me get back to you on that... :starspin

I think JohnLockSmith likes the "red" clothing....!

:star:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
riggo said:
WG said illone wasnt rubbing anyones nose in it... "And I'm not implying he was taking a shot." her response initially sounded like she was ticked even though he wasnt trying to take a shot.

WG and i are good. thank you for your concern. :p:

btw- i'm the king of pages 14, 15 and 16!

good God. i need a hobby....
Riggo, let me bottom line this whole thing for you okay. Please just consider this before you assume anything.

First of all, I happen to like a lot of the Skins fans here. If any think I don't then they are taking me way too seriously. I don't hate anyone. I don't ever spend energy hating anyone.

Two things have happened in the last year that have made the treatment of Skins fans here less tolerant than what it used to be.

1. A bunch of trolls showed up post 14-13. I'm sorry but this makes those of you here to enjoy the discussions suffer. If you bring up 14-13 or the sweep, it is going to go bad for you here. I'm sick of it and the membership as a whole is too.

2. Sean Taylor's saga. Quite frankly things got ugly over his sins if you'll excuse the term. Skins fans decided to bring up stuff from the past about Cowboys players. Another stupid thing to do.

If you feel the heat blame it on those who stirred up those 2 hornets nests.

No matter how many times we say it, it just doesn't seem to be sinking in. We do not condone Cowboys fans who got to ES and stir up crap. So if you brush up against a touchy subject here, expect to get stung.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Riggo, let me bottom line this whole thing for you okay. Please just consider this before you assume anything.

First of all, I happen to like a lot of the Skins fans here. If any think I don't then they are taking me way too seriously. I don't hate anyone. I don't ever spend energy hating anyone.

Two things have happened in the last year that have made the treatment of Skins fans here less tolerant than what it used to be.

1. A bunch of trolls showed up post 14-13. I'm sorry but this makes those of you here to enjoy the discussions suffer. If you bring up 14-13 or the sweep, it is going to go bad for you here. I'm sick of it and the membership as a whole is too.

2. Sean Taylor's saga. Quite frankly things got ugly over his sins if you'll excuse the term. Skins fans decided to bring up stuff from the past about Cowboys players. Another stupid thing to do.

If you feel the ehat blame it on those who stirred up those 2 hornets nests.

No matter how many times we say it, it just doesn't seem to be sinking in. We do not condone Cowboys fans who got to ES and stir up crap. So if you brush up against a touchy subject here, expect to get stung.

hos, i said WG and i were good. :confused:

illone

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Your still here? Damn, sickone...I was hoping that you would have been tossed out with the trash last night!

Anyway, so, after 10 years, you cowardly roaches just showed up this year?

If we whip up on you this coming year, you gonna hang around, or crawl back to that garbage dump called ES where all the other roaches are at?

Here, have a drink... :dissskin:

The thread wouldn't be complete without 5stars and his pissing dog emoticon.

LOL!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
illone said:
The thread wouldn't be complete without 5stars and his pissing dog emoticon.

LOL!
Gotta give it up for someone who appreciates the humor without trying to get all bent out of shape.

:clap: