2005 Commanders=2003 Cowboys

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
riggo said:
not true. if i say it, quote it.

if its not deserved, i will defend myself.

its a cowboys board- there are thousands of boys fans here that will rip wayward skins posters accordingly. still, i'll speak out against them if i disagree with them.

:confused: ummm....yes, it did. again, 1fisher quoted RF. thats what got the ball rolling. i believe i just quoted him in the very post you responded to.

if youre saying 1fishers response to RF had nothing to do with RF's post, then we agree.

:redwhine:

:dissskin:

:lmao:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
riggo said:
i'm not sure about that. seems like there are many more skins topics here than any other team.
because there are more skins fans posting than any other team.

WG, you said this-

after illone said this "Nobody is telling you guys to move over. We're enjoying the sweep while we can because it may be back to more of the same next year."

and then followed with this -

"Then enjoy the sweep in your own house."

did super or 1fisher steal your password? you admit you love to rub history in skins fans faces, then jump on illone for an innocent, humble comment that in context, acknowledged that dominance on the boys part. illone couldnt have been more gracious. you even bolded half his quote and left out 'while we can...' to make it seem like he was taking a shot. :confused:

what'd i miss?
illone is not being jumped on me. No anger here, at all.

Look, I don't rub anything in anyone's faces unless it's in direct response to BS being posted. Seriously. I never try to take unwarranted shots at people. And I'm not implying he was taking a shot.

I'm saying that we're tired of 14-13 being tossed in our faces. We're tired of talking about the sweep. And when it's done, what's the most natural response... Think about that.

So my point is do all the glorifying of the sweep on your board, cuz it does nothing but cause hard feelings here and then when some skins fan get their hands slapped, they run back to ES or whereever crying about it.

There are ways to talk football w/o a pissing match. However, it always turns into one.

1fisher

Reaction score
riggo said:

its a cowboys board- there are thousands of boys fans here that will rip wayward skins posters accordingly. still, i'll speak out against them if i disagree with them.

:confused: ummm....yes, it did. again, 1fisher quoted RF. thats what got the ball rolling. i believe i just quoted him in the very post you responded to.

if youre saying 1fishers response to RF had nothing to do with RF's post, then we agree.

you didn't have to chime in with you "do we have to rehash this again" you could have simply ignored my silly little post and moved on.... yet you have to throw your 10 cents worth in to "keep the ball rolling". You gotta have the last word, correct?:rolleyes:

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Do me a favor riggo.

Find some posts, using advanced search, where a Cowboys fan drops our dominance in a thread to a Commanders fan, with no provocation (i.e. said Skins fan droning on about the sweep).

Then do me a favor and search some early posts from new Skins fans that have joined this year, including yourself. Let's see how many of them rolled right in spewing nonsense about the sweep, or Moss, or Lloyd, rather than engage in actual, logical conversation.

Then, do a little research on the phrase "You give what you get".

then rip em! if i do that, rip me! somehow i get lumped into the gloating, troll crowd when i disagree with anyone here. there arent that many skins fans here that poster cant tell whos who.

off topic- what was your old name here? i thought you had said once that you'd been here since before i joined. was it 'superonyx'?

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Hey, riggo...you can always get lost if you don't like hearing what you don't want to hear! Understand? Go back to that garbage dump called ES! Your stinking up the place around here...

:dissskin:

nice. :(

1fisher

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

Look, I don't rub anything in anyone's faces unless it's in direct response to BS being posted. Seriously. I never try to take unwarranted shots at people. And I'm not implying he was taking a shot.

I'm saying that we're tired of 14-13 being tossed in our faces. We're tired of talking about the sweep. And when it's done, what's the most natural response... Think about that.

So my point is do all the glorifying of the sweep on your board, cuz it does nothing but cause hard feelings here and then when some skins fan get their hands slapped, they run back to ES or whereever crying about it.

There are ways to talk football w/o a pissing match. However, it always turns into one.

Hey WG, I got banned over there..... just thought I would throw that in.:laugh1:

superpunk

Reaction score
riggo said:

In describing Cowboys' posters' reactions to Skins trolls, I refer to everyone as a group. If you feel you're not included, fine - there's no need to defend anything.

its a cowboys board- there are thousands of boys fans here that will rip wayward skins posters accordingly.

Exactly. So don't act surprised, or indignant when the crap we get spewed at us, is thrown right back, whether deserved or not. If you don't like it, I'd suggest following my advice, when it comes to your new members. I'm sure you'll be much nicer about it than we will. Like I said - we're all REALLY tired of it.

ummm....yes, it did. again, 1fisher quoted RF. thats what got the ball rolling. i believe i just quoted him in the very post you responded to.

I'm not sure what part of "the rants had nothing to do with a singular post you didn't understand.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1fisher said:
Hey WG, I got banned over there..... just thought I would throw that in.:laugh1:
Really? I didn't know that. I honestly can't imagine why. :confused: ;)

superpunk

Reaction score
riggo said:
then rip em! if i do that, rip me! somehow i get lumped into the gloating, troll crowd when i disagree with anyone here. there arent that many skins fans here that poster cant tell whos who.

off topic- what was your old name here? i thought you had said once that you'd been here since before i joined. was it 'superonyx'?
Nope. This is the original. I should really do more work.:p:

If you don't feel you're included in that group, there's no need to get defensive. I apologize for the lumping. I'm just attempting to get you to understand why the crap gets tossed back. If you want it to stop, have an active part in shutting down your fellow fans who are obviously here for nothing more than trolling. I'll definitely respect that.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

that true, but there seems to be alot of skins topics started by cowboy fans as well. i think we would agree that overall, our teams have the most heated rivalry and the board reflects that on both sides.

i gotcha. its hard to know on a message board. but it did look like you were pretty ticked at him. i was just wondering what i missed... and whether or not i should avoid that wrath of WG at all costs :) .

understood.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
riggo said:
i'm not sure about that. seems like there are many more skins topics here than any other team.

WG, you said this-
That's because the Skins fans here bringing this stuff up outnumbers the Eagles fans here bringing stuff up. Prior to 2005 care to guess what the dynamics were?

It really isn't that hard Riggo.

Riggo said:
after illone said this "Nobody is telling you guys to move over. We're enjoying the sweep while we can because it may be back to more of the same next year."

and then followed with this -

"Then enjoy the sweep in your own house."
Right. If you want to be treated well here it doesn't make sense to try and rub people's noses in their team's losses. Why do that then whine about the backlash?

Riggo said:
did super or 1fisher steal your password? you admit you love to rub history in skins fans faces, then jump on illone for an innocent, humble comment that in context, acknowledged that dominance on the boys part. illone couldnt have been more gracious. you even bolded half his quote and left out 'while we can...' to make it seem like he was taking a shot. :confused:

what'd i miss?
You missed the fact this is a Dallas Cowbosy forum. You guys always seem to forget that. The Commanders are not hallowed here.

If you tell me that any of these guys go on ES and talk junk then they are wrong for doing it. It's that simple.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
riggo said:
that true, but there seems to be alot of skins topics started by cowboy fans as well. i think we would agree that overall, our teams have the most heated rivalry and the board reflects that on both sides.
Actually, I don't agree, but you'd have to see one of my earlier posts in this thread to understand why.

i gotcha. its hard to know on a message board. but it did look like you were pretty ticked at him. i was just wondering what i missed... and whether or not i should avoid that wrath of WG at all costs :)
Don't know why folks are scared of me on here. All I do is post articles. :p:

1fisher

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Really? I didn't know that. I honestly can't imagine why. :confused: ;)

I had to throw that in after I got scolded the other night! remember? I've been clean since (except for this time). No more after today!:cool:

1fisher

Reaction score
JohnLockesGhost said:
Were you "Fisherking?" If so, I know why you got banned.

nice try.... but no I wasn't. However, I am the KING fisher!

JohnLockesGhost

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Actually, I don't agree, but you'd have to see one of my earlier posts in this thread to understand why.

Don't know why folks are scared of me on here. All I do is post articles. :p:

And if that avatar is really you, I think I'm in love.

superpunk

Reaction score
riggo said:
alright, now i've seen all. stop being nice immediately or i'll lose my edge. :p:

I don't feel any inherent need to start crap with Skins fans. I'm a member of an NFL forum, as well -and two of the best posters on there are Skins fans. It's all about how they present themselves, though.

If a skins fan is coming here, and he's coming here for the right reasons, it will be obvious in his tone. If the opposite is true, that will be obvious, too. We're not stupid, we can sniff out a troll a mile away. Most will give them a chance to knock it off, and be civil. Others, are just plain sick of it. The reaction you see from some posters is not wihtout a cause, you know? They've realized there is nothing to be gained from ATTEMPTING (I use that word, because the used to try) to talk sense to these trolls - and they skip straight to flaming them right back.

And I don't blame them a bit.

So, you can have a part in making it stop, if you want. Otherwise, I don't think you have any room for indignation when you see the reactive-flaming that goes on. That's just my opinion, and suggestion, though. You can do whatever you want.