2005 Training Camp Experince. Pics Included! (Even Our Own Dale)

Dye

Reaction score
dale looks like a college student...lol!

thanks for the info and pics.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
Ha ha, Danny.

WG's the cradle robber here, not me. :D

And we don't get into discussing the external shells of the columnists here, remember? ;)

But Dale is special to all of us, and he looks like he's filled out and grown a lot since I caught a glimpse of him last year on tv during the Quincy crisis.

"Kids" (no disrespect intended) that age often do...spring semester they look like kids...in September they return to school looking much more adult than "18".

In my final opinon, Dale's appearance matured considerably.

Hasn't Tuna already threatened to play him or something? :)
Missed this one earlier, but I'll just say that they're well out of the cradle before I get to 'em. :cool: :p:

BTW, to the poster who said Dale looks like a college student, uhmm, that's because he is...

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
scrives said:
Encore, did Henson look better than Romo when he was on his game?

Yes, When Henson was making his passes and they were on target they looked nice and crisp. He has a real strong arm, but he's delivery still scares me. I didn't get to see him much on Thursday practice because they practiced on the far field and it was hard to see.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Nice job Encore. What I took away is the fact that Dat is always first two practice. That guy is the consummate professional. Always like to see that kind of leader.

azcowboy

Reaction score
awesome pics and experience out at TC, encore!!
hope to meet up with you and others next year!!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Ha ha, Danny.

WG's the cradle robber here, not me. :D

And we don't get into discussing the external shells of the columnists here, remember? ;)

But Dale is special to all of us, and he looks like he's filled out and grown a lot since I caught a glimpse of him last year on tv during the Quincy crisis.

"Kids" (no disrespect intended) that age often do...spring semester they look like kids...in September they return to school looking much more adult than "18".

In my final opinon, Dale's appearance matured considerably.

Hasn't Tuna already threatened to play him or something? :)

Pfff - I've spent months hitting on her. She isn't having it.

Dye

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Missed this one earlier, but I'll just say that they're well out of the cradle before I get to 'em. :cool: :p:

BTW, to the poster who said Dale looks like a college student, uhmm, that's because he is...

oh...did not know that. thanks wg...dale does an excellent job of reporting and i kind of figured he was a bit older.