2012 NBA Finals Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4600585 said:
Personally, I think you're taking the statement a little too literal. It probably is the best day of his life....AT THIS MOMENT.

And then when he and Savannah finally tie the night, that will be the best day of his lfie...

And when they celebrate the birth of a future kid, then that will be the best day of his life...

i thought it was a stupid comment if you have kids, but like i said, i dont think he really feels that way, he just got caught up in the moment.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Who knew Mike Miller would nail 7 3's? Good grief! Think he was playing possum all playoffs.

Brutal to watch OKC horrible defense all game. Really makes you appreciate the stifling D the Mavs played last year.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4600589 said:
Even if I had kids I'd have no problem with his statement.

Sure you will, I forgot you somehow know what that feeling is like

Reaction score
MC KAos;4600595 said:
Sure you will, I forgot you somehow know what that feeling is like

No I won't because I understand ge was very happy after finally winning a championship and it was a heat of the moment.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I was on the Thunder train all the way, but I have to give Lebron his props. He is probably the most scrutinized and criticized player but he took that pressure and played great ball and finally got that ring.

That shot of Kevin Durant in tears with his mama made me feel so bad for him. Yes, hes just 23, but you just never know if you will ever get back to the finals again. Hopefully he does. KD is such a classy person, player. How can you not root for guys like that?

I had hoped this series would go 6 or 7, but oh well. Congrats to Lebron and the Heat.

kristie

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4600621 said:
Ugh did you really need to make a video for LeBron?

Just kidding. Although I like how you only gave them 21 seconds. :laugh2:

thanks. ;)

a_minimalist

Reaction score
if you go to nike basketball's Facebook page they have an awesome picture of lebron that says "earned not given".

MC KAos

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4600622 said:
I was on the Thunder train all the way, but I have to give Lebron his props. He is probably the most scrutinized and criticized player but he took that pressure and played great ball and finally got that ring.

That shot of Kevin Durant in tears with his mama made me feel so bad for him. Yes, hes just 23, but you just never know if you will ever get back to the finals again. Hopefully he does. KD is such a classy person, player. How can you not root for guys like that?

I had hoped this series would go 6 or 7, but oh well. Congrats to Lebron and the Heat.

im sure KD will get his eventually, but you just cant help but think of dan marino, he was a great player that got to the championship game early on in his career, and just never went back. these things arent givens, specially having to compete with the lakers.

JBS

Reaction score
I told you KD was overrated. Dude bummed big time this series.

Are people still talking **** about LBJ?

MC KAos

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4600647 said:
I told you KD was overrated. Dude bummed big time this series.

Are people still talking **** about LBJ?

kevin durant had 32 Pts, 11 Reb, 3 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk and shot over 50% from the field.

JBS

Reaction score
MC KAos;4600650 said:
kevin durant had 32 Pts, 11 Reb, 3 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk and shot over 50% from the field.

Your loser squad got embarrassed by those OKC scrubs.

KD is a one trick pony. Does NOTHING to make his teammates better. NOTHING

MC KAos

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4600656 said:
Except I ended my post w my argument against KD. Nice try though.

that he doesnt make his teammates better? you are the only person on the planet that believes that, please give me some statistical data to back that up.

JBS

Reaction score
MC KAos;4600660 said:
that he doesnt make his teammates better? you are the only person on the planet that believes that, please give me some statistical data to back that up.

Assists?!?!?

Just watch the games. All he does is hit jumpers. Sure, he the best shooter the league may have ever seen. Big deal..that's not even close to good enough.

D. Rose is a much better player than him