2012 NBA Finals Thread

JBS

Reaction score
Nobody played well for OKC outside of KD and Westy! It's bc the best player on OKC DOESN'T make his teammates better. Period

MC KAos

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4600663 said:
Assists?!?!?

Just watch the games. All he does is hit jumpers. Sure, he the best shooter the league may have ever seen. Big deal..that's not even close to good enough.

D. Rose is a much better player than him

so any player that doesnt get lots of assists doesnt make his team better? tim duncan is such a horrible teammate! doesnt do anything to make his team better! that kevin garnett! man! sucks at making his team better! assits arent the end all stat to prove you make your team better, he does other things, like help rebound, direct traffic on offense, leadership, encouragement, things that cant be measured by the assist statistic. stephon marbury use to get lots of assist too, i guess he is great at making his teammates better!

JBS

Reaction score
MC KAos;4600666 said:
so any player that doesnt get lots of assists doesnt make his team better? tim duncan is such a horrible teammate! doesnt do anything to make his team better! that kevin garnett! man! sucks at making his team better! assits arent the end all stat to prove you make your team better, he does other things, like help rebound, direct traffic on offense, leadership, encouragement, things that cant be measured by the assist statistic. stephon marbury use to get lots of assist too, i guess he is great at making his teammates better!

KD does NONE of those things!!! Are you blind?!? Leadership?!??!? Hahahahahahahahahaha

Westy is the heart and soul of that team. Get a clue

MC KAos

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4600665 said:
Nobody played well for OKC outside of KD and Westy! It's bc the best player on OKC DOESN'T make his teammates better. Period

or maybe its because the other players played like crap, its not KDs fault that perkins was too slow footed to stay in front of players or too stupid to go for pump fakes, it wasnt his fault harden and sefalosha were missing wide open shots, other players have to do their part, the stars cant just baby them all to a title, otherwise lebron would have won with cleveland. at some point, the other guys have to step up, the law of averages just caught up to them after a great 5 game run

MC KAos

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4600671 said:
KD does NONE of those things!!! Are you blind?!? Leadership?!??!? Hahahahahahahahahaha

Westy is the heart and soul of that team. Get a clue

if anything, he is a too good of a teammate, he needs to be more selfish, thats his number 1 problem, just about every NBA analyst on the planet has stated this, and its pretty clear. i dont know why you see it fit to knock the kid, he is always encouraging his teammates, defending them against the media, etc

JBS

Reaction score
MC KAos;4600674 said:
if anything, he is a too good of a teammate, he needs to be more selfish, thats his number 1 problem, just about every NBA analyst on the planet has stated this, and its pretty clear. i dont know why you see it fit to knock the kid, he is always encouraging his teammates, defending them against the media, etc

Your KD leadership argument is the worst I've heard

MC KAos

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4600675 said:

your KD lack of leadership argument is the best ive heard, its also the worst ive heard, since you are the only person claiming he is a bad leader and overrated player

MC KAos

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4600675 said:

and again, you come up with no facts to back up your argument, just your opinion, ill even mention how KD blasted Skip Bayless for criticizing westbrook, but ya, he is a bad teammate and bad leader.

JBS

Reaction score
MC KAos;4600677 said:
and again, you come up with no facts to back up your argument, just your opinion, ill even mention how KD blasted Skip Bayless for criticizing westbrook, but ya, he is a bad teammate and bad leader.

I never said KD was a bad teammate. Never. He's a great person. The fact that he's such a good person makes me want him to be successful. All I'm sayin is that he has tremendous holes in his game and fans treat him like he's the best in the league.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Props to LeBron. Before this postseason he took alot of crap about choking when it mattered or not showing up when it mattered, and rightfully so. But he did what he needed to do to win this postseason, and he should get due credit for that. Still think he's a punk, but give him credit for his game on the court this year.

As for Glory.. there's no saving him at this point.

:laugh2:

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
casmith07;4600524 said:
What are you talking about?
You correctly predicted that Miami would blow them out of the water yesterday, and I thought that you said you hate Mike Miller and he had a Monster game.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
dez_for_prez;4600747 said:
You correctly predicted that Miami would blow them out of the water yesterday, and I thought that you said you hate Mike Miller and he had a Monster game.

Oh...haha. I didn't say I hate Mike Miller, just that I thought he was done, and wasn't helping.

He sure came through big time, though!

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I can't believe some people had actually claimed Durant was a better player than LeBron. This series put that to bed once and for all.

Right now Durant is a taller Reggie Miller, and that aint bad by any means. I just wonder how far it can take you when your marquee player is strictly a pull up outside shooter who can't handle the ball (his 7 turnovers tonight were brutal), doesn't have a post game, and doesn't play very good defense. He needs to learn his version of Dirk's one legged fade away.

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
MC KAos;4600583 said:
Not Bill Walton ‏@NotBillWalton
Cleveland is crushed. Seattle is ecstatic. And Iraq is oblivious to the 'OKC World Champs' shirts they will be getting soon.

:laugh2: I remember the NFL showing a village in South America rocking some Patriots 19-0 gear.

Ren

Reaction score
dez_for_prez;4600773 said:
:laugh2: I remember the NFL showing a village in South America rocking some Patriots 19-0 gear.

Somewhere the Buffalo Bills are the greatest Dynasty in NFL history :lmao2: