2012 NBA Playoffs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
as much as i hate the heat, at least there will be SOME good if they do win it all, fisher wont win it! god i hate that guy.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MC KAos;4588715 said:
I'm not gonna watch the finals, not because of anything with the spurs losing, but because I just can't stand Jeff van Gundy!
I'm watching the Finals, but I can't stand JVG!

Chocolate Lab;4588720 said:
He is incredibly irritating. I get the feeling he favors ugly East ball, too.
Have you ever seen one of his teams? It's incredibly boring and ugly. He ruined the Rockets for me.

jimmy40

Reaction score
should be a great series but for some reason I couldn't care less.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I remember him more with the Knicks... Can't say I've watched a lot of Rockets games. ;) But I do remember them playing slow ball. Not that they ever had a lot of talent, I guess.

He does have that smarmy attitude, and he seems to look down his nose at some West games I've watched him do, mainly Thunder ones. As big a creepy fossil as Marv Albert is, his crew is much better than JVG and Breen.

I'd rather have Tirico do the Finals, but I don't guess that will happen.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Man it's the end of a generation of superstars I grew up watching in the post-MJ era. The first NBA Finals without Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Kidd, Dirk, or KG in 14 years

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;4588733 said:
I remember him more with the Knicks... Can't say I've watched a lot of Rockets games. ;) But I do remember them playing slow ball. Not that they ever had a lot of talent, I guess.

He does have that smarmy attitude, and he seems to look down his nose at some West games I've watched him do, mainly Thunder ones. As big a creepy fossil as Marv Albert is, his crew is much better than JVG and Breen.

I'd rather have Tirico do the Finals, but I don't guess that will happen.
Ha! Rockets had some talent when JVG was there. The majority of it was just old. He's the Jon Gruden of the NBA. Doesn't seem to want to play with young talent. He wants all "savvy veterans"

I don't like JVG just because he speaks with authority, but it's from a coaching perspective, which means he's wrong 90% of the time.

I prefer Marv Albert too. One who I also am beginning to dislike is Reggie Miller. Just something about him.

MC KAos

Reaction score
those rockets/spurs games back in the day were ATROCIOUS! i remember one game that was 28 to 32 AT HALFTIME!!! god those were just awful! the spurs/pistons games were great because it was just great D, not mucking the game up.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Joshmil53;4588723 said:
I really hope Lebron wins a ring, he's so good he deserves one.

I agree. I hope the Heat wins this one so I don't have to keep hearin people talk about em.