2012 NBA Playoffs Thread

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4588385 said:
Lmao. He guarded Kobe for no more than half a quarter at best in a game or two. Color me unimpressed

Of course you're not impressed you're a LeBron fanboy who refuses to give KD any props because you know KD is a threat to LeBron.

JBS

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4588391 said:
Of course you're not impressed you're a LeBron fanboy who refuses to give KD any props because you know KD is a threat to LeBron.

This is absolute bull****

I slam lebron when it's necessary and I credit KD when necessary.

Like everyone else has already said-KD much better shooter and scorer. Lebron a better player

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4588394 said:
This is absolute bull****

I slam lebron when it's necessary and I credit KD when necessary.

Like everyone else has already said-KD much better shooter and scorer. Lebron a better player

You haven't credited KD once. Last time you posted in here you were going on about him being overrated which is ridiculous.

JBS

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4588406 said:
You haven't credited KD once. Last time you posted in here you were going on about him being overrated which is ridiculous.

I also don't post basketball here very much so this isn't saying anything.

KD is improving. He's making some crucial adjustments in critical areas of his game. I do not root for players of his caliber to fail. I may demand a lot from him, but it is bc I respect the heck out of his game

juck

Reaction score
Who cares who is the "best" ? He is great along with many others. All unique.

Reaction score
I have a feeling tonight's game 7 will be similar to Boston's last road game 7 which was game 7 of the 2010 Finals. The old vets come out playing with a lot of pride go up by double digits, but they run out of gas and the younger and more athletic Heat take over down the stretch and win game 7 and advance to the NBA Finals.

Zordon

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4588552 said:
I have a feeling tonight's game 7 will be similar to Boston's last road game 7 which was game 7 of the 2010 Finals. The old vets come out playing with a lot of pride go up by double digits, but they run out of gas and the younger and more athletic Heat take over down the stretch and win game 7 and advance to the NBA Finals.
Yep, I agree 100%. I see it playing out the same way.

So hyped for this game.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Wade is such a punk. I'd love to see Rondo's 155-lb *** beat him down.

And I'm sure he could.

JBS

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4588625 said:

And I'm sure he could.

Cool! I'm not the only one who doesn't like wade

MC KAos

Reaction score
so i just got home, put on the game to see the score, just in time to see a steal by lebron, then a fast break dunk. he proceeds to hang on the rim, which i guess is excusable since rondo is in the area, but then, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF, he kicks AT rondo! and the ref doesnt call ANYTHING! then he starts yelling at the official.

so to review, he hangs on the rim, with the excuse that rondo is near, yet he is far enough to where he cant reach him with a kick, and then proceeds to yell at the official, and no technical for him. i could only imagine what would happen if it was SJack or artest! god i hate the NBA!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4588625 said:

And I'm sure he could.

he is a punk, but wade is tough i think hed whoop a lot of players in a fight. garnett is more of a little girl, fake tough guy. he always use to talk crap to duncan, and one time he smacked him upside the head, duncan turned his head to him, gave him a NASTY stare and was about to go beat his ***, and garnett's punk *** just ran away!

MC KAos

Reaction score
so while i got you guys during halftime, anyone think the bobcats would trade the second pick for tony parker?

Reaction score
MC KAos;4588641 said:
so while i got you guys during halftime, anyone think the bobcats would trade the second pick for tony parker?

Well you seem pretty desperate to get rid of him. How about Gasol for Parker?

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4588642 said:
Well you seem pretty desperate to get rid of him. How about Gasol for Parker?

nah, i just have a feeling TD is gonna retire, if he does, i think its best for the franchise to trade him and ginobili for young star or high draft picks

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
MC KAos;4588633 said:
he is a punk, but wade is tough i think hed whoop a lot of players in a fight.
Naw, one punch in the shoulder and he'd be crying for a wheelchair.

But I agree on Garnett.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4588647 said:
Naw, one punch in the shoulder and he'd be crying for a wheelchair.

But I agree on Garnett.

lol, no, paul pierce is the one with the wheelchair!! man that was some impressive acting! but paul is pretty tough, you gotta be to be stabbed like he was! plus im fairly certain he is gang affiliated.

MC KAos

Reaction score
dez_for_prez;4588653 said:
Garnett reminds me of DMX.

maybe in looks, but DMX is a straigh up GANSTA! id much rather fight garnett than DMX! and im only 5'10"