2012 NBA Playoffs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
if the celtics can survive the first 3 or 4 minutes of the fourth this should be a GREAT finish! but i have a feeling the heat is about to blow them out of the water

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
MC KAos;4588666 said:
if the celtics can survive the first 3 or 4 minutes of the fourth this should be a GREAT finish! but i have a feeling the heat is about to blow them out of the water

I dont think so, Boston knows how to close out a game. This is the last thing the Heat wanted.

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
MC KAos;4588666 said:

Got your wish. Wish my Rockets were playing but it's nice to watch a good game and not be freaking out over the final score.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Time for the refs to swallow their whistles, that is two clear fouls in a row by Miami.

Why is Bass trying to pick up LeBron at half court? It is just stupid, he keeps blowing by him.

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
Bass is basically giving Lebron a free run at the rim. He needs to get directly in front of Lebron. Playing him at angle, waiting for the help defense clearing hasn't worked.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Oh well, good job by Boston to push it to 7 games. The Heat had to shoot out their butts the last two games to win em. They have hit some crazy shots the last two games.

Go OKC!

Noryb

Reaction score
Doomsday;4588704 said:
Oh well, good job by Boston to push it to 7 games. The Heat had to shoot out their butts the last two games to win em. They have hit some crazy shots the last two games.

Go OKC!

Yeah good job winning 3 of the first 5 without Bosh playing.

MC KAos

Reaction score
I'm not gonna watch the finals, not because of anything with the spurs losing, but because I just can't stand Jeff van Gundy!

MC KAos

Reaction score
ray allen was the only one that stayed out after the game to congratulate the heat out of the celtics main players. i bet he was like "hey i might need a team next year! save that MLE for me!"

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
MC KAos;4588715 said:
I'm not gonna watch the finals, not because of anything with the spurs losing, but because I just can't stand Jeff van Gundy!

He is incredibly irritating. I get the feeling he favors ugly East ball, too.