***2013 Nfl Draft Round 2 Discussion Thread***

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Risen Star;5064795 said:
D.J. Bleepinger off the board.

Good, that dude couldn't cover me if I was carrying Larry Allen on my back.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Eddie;5064776 said:
I remember how we lauded over the 2 TE formations and emphatically stated how impossible it will be stop.

How'd that work out ???

Pretty good for the Patriots, when have we had 2 TE's to execute it, better yet which TE that has left has tore it up.

Only one that was pretty good was Fasano, and we traded him for something.

Maybe it will work out if we have the players to execute it.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
If they were going to have players announce picks, the NFL should have mandated that all the players were 5th round picks or later to generate interest for tomorrow, showing that those pick can matter.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
cowboysfan31;5064806 said:
I'm a big fan of Shamarko Thomas and he's still out there.

Me too, Like Phillip Thomas better because we need a FS center fielder more then a thumper.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
jobberone;5064787 said:
Then don't think of him as another TE. He's a hybrid. He'll get some playing time. I'm telling you, you're going to love him.

Looking at the info on him, he reminds me a lot of a certain tight end on our roster.

Does anyone remember the questions about Witten as a blocker when he came to the team? His strength was as a pass catcher, but he fell to the third round because of his speed and questionable blocking ability.

Also, has anyone noticed we're mimicking the Eagles? They take an OL; we take an OL. They take a TE; we take a TE. ... Too bad Cyprien was gone when they picked. ;)

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Risen Star;5064527 said:
He'll be a matchup nightmare in the NFL. If he can develop as a blocker, you have your replacement for Witten.

And Witten's no great blocker either.

I'm afraid to say I like our picks because when the team doesn't go safety or DL like they think, everyone goes crazy. Jerry could save a lot of money if he just fired everyone and used the published draft reports to rank and select his players.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Just go ahead and take Tyler Wilson or Landry Jones...since we're already in the process of drafting Witten's successor

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Eddie;5064776 said:
I remember how we lauded over the 2 TE formations and emphatically stated how impossible it will be stop.

How'd that work out ???

works well in New England

popp1234

Reaction score
DWAREZ;5064820 said:
He is in the back (seriously) wondering why he joined these clowns!

Maybe they are looking to go Dline or safety in the next round.