***2013 NFL DRAFT ROUND 4, 5, 6 and 7 Discussion Thread***

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
TheCount;5067894 said:
or 10. Kam Chancellor is 230 ;)

I think he's a ST guy, wouldn't worry about where he fits in the regular packages just yet.

6'2 243 or so..sorry he is not a S, Monte wanted a LB.

honyock

Reaction score
The gang is still all in the war room and don't seem to be just twiddling their thumbs. I wonder if we trade a future pick to get a pick in the 7th.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
honyock;5067925 said:
The gang is still all in the war room and don't seem to be just twiddling their thumbs. I wonder if we trade a future pick to get a pick in the 7th.

Was wondering the same thing.

I know they will start calling some players that wind up being UDRFA but I don't see anyone on the phone so who knows.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skins take Bacarri Rambo and someone with the username BlackBull is crying right now :laugh1:

honyock

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;5067931 said:
Was wondering the same thing.

I know they will start calling some players that wind up being UDRFA but I don't see anyone on the phone so who knows.

yeah, there's a lot of discussion, looking at boards. Maybe they're getting their UDFA act together but I wouldn't be surprised to see a trade.

MagicMan

Reaction score
honyock;5067925 said:

nah, still need to be seeing who gets drafted so they can start making those FA calls. that will be interesting...

newlander

Reaction score
Texan_Eph89;5067941 said:
Rambo is a Commander....

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

..........can't blame you for this::bang2:

.......I'll second that.....:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Said they will have a PC here in a few minutes with some of the draft picks...Frederick is there Don't know about the others.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I'm going to laugh when Rambo ends up becoming an All-Pro and a thorn in the side of the Cowboys.

honyock

Reaction score
MagicMan;5067943 said:
nah, still need to be seeing who gets drafted so they can start making those FA calls. that will be interesting...

You're probably right. The positions coaches have streamed into the room. Must be going over lists to start making UDFA calls.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
IAmLegend;5067951 said:
I'm going to laugh when Rambo ends up becoming an All-Pro and a thorn in the side of the Cowboys.

I ain't going to laugh. We hates him now. :)

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Commanders got two safeties who can play from day one. We got a guy who is gonna take a couple of years to develop.

Nice.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
IAmLegend;5067951 said:

I think you are on the wrong board..Extremeskins is your board!:lmao2::laugh2::laugh1:

Tezz

Reaction score
Seahawks love physical runners Lynch, Turbin, Christine Michael and Spencer Ware all violent runners

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;5067960 said:
Commanders got two safeties who can play from day one. We got a guy who is gonna take a couple of years to develop.

Nice.

I like those two Wash picks esp the first S picked but I'm not ready to declare much about any of the three.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DOUBLE WING;5067960 said:

Nice.

yeah but he can learn how to develop from matt johnson, our development guy who didnt get chance to develop last year because he developed lots of injuries.