2013 NHL Playoff thread

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;5100950 said:
I don't care for either team but I have to say the NHL playoffs are alot of fun to watch.

I'm having to bounce all over the satellite though to get the games. One night it's on NBC. The next game on the hockey channel.

Its either on NBC or NBCSports. Not exactly rocket science.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
17yearsandcounting;5100955 said:
Its either on NBC or NBCSports. Not exactly rocket science.

I had to look for the game last night. I couldn't find it on my sports guide. But whatever. Anything else insulting you want to post?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
17yearsandcounting;5100920 said:
That disallowed goal burns me.

Why even have replay when you blow the whistle like that?

Brutal.

Oh stop! :laugh2:

I haven't seen a replay yet that shows the puck across the line until well after the whistle blew, which was well after the puck was under Rask and well before it crossed the line when Rask began to get up.

What are you thoughts on the interference on Rask on the Hawks only goal?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;5100994 said:
I had to look for the game last night. I couldn't find it on my sports guide. But whatever. Anything else insulting you want to post?

It will either be on NBC or NBCSN. You can stream it from NBCSN.com if you have a subscription to a participating TV service. Which is pretty much every service but Directv.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Vtwin;5101001 said:
It will either be on NBC or NBCSN. You can stream it from NBCSN.com if you have a subscription to a participating TV service. Which is pretty much every service but Directv.

Thanks. I will be better prepared for the next game. It had already started last night when I started looking.

Great game.

CashMan

Reaction score
Vtwin;5101000 said:
Oh stop! :laugh2:

I haven't seen a replay yet that shows the puck across the line until well after the whistle blew, which was well after the puck was under Rask and well before it crossed the line when Rask began to get up.

What are you thoughts on the interference on Rask on the Hawks only goal?

He should of blew the whistle, then make Rask get up, and see where the puck was, it was a goal. I am not going to cry about it, I think this series will be over in 3 more games.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
CashMan;5101029 said:
He should of blew the whistle, then make Rask get up, and see where the puck was, it was a goal. I am not going to cry about it, I think this series will be over in 3 more games.

Lol 3 games huh? This isn't the NBA.

CashMan

Reaction score
RastaRocket;5101080 said:
Lol 3 games huh? This isn't the NBA.

Well, it is a best of 7, which means 4 wins, means you have won. Currently, it is tied, 1-1, which would mean 1+3=4, 4=championship. I do not think Chicago will win the series.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
CashMan;5101029 said:
What you are explaining never ever ever ever ever happens. It was the right call, imo.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
CashMan;5101231 said:
Well, it is a best of 7, which means 4 wins, means you have won. Currently, it is tied, 1-1, which would mean 1+3=4, 4=championship. I do not think Chicago will win the series.

That just doesn't happen in the NHL very often, let alone against a team like Chicago. This series will go 6-7 games.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I NEVER watch hockey, but for some reason I watched the last 2 periods of last night's game. I'm glad I'm not a Bruins fan to have my gut stomped on like that. To have victory snatched away so quickly...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Yeah, for a series that was played relatively well, that was a terrible way to end it IMO. No idea what the Bruins were doing there in the last few seconds.

Just Wow!

CashMan

Reaction score
Yeah, for a series that was played relatively well, that was a terrible way to end it IMO. No idea what the Bruins were doing there in the last few seconds.

Just Wow!

I'll admit, I gave up with 2min remaining. I walked in my office, was on the PC, pulled up ESPN to check the score, it was 2-1, around 1min and some change, I decided to put the gamecast on, and it was 3-2, I ran back into the living room, told my wife, I think we won, and hit rewind on the game, to re watch it.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'll admit, I gave up with 2min remaining. I walked in my office, was on the PC, pulled up ESPN to check the score, it was 2-1, around 1min and some change, I decided to put the gamecast on, and it was 3-2, I ran back into the living room, told my wife, I think we won, and hit rewind on the game, to re watch it.

LOL.. I hear you.

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score

The Hawks have came back from impossible situations all year. You missed out.