2015 College Football Thread

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Just a couple days until the 2015 College Football season begins!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Some really good opening games on the slate. Wisconsin and Bama at the Death Star. Ohio St. at Va Tech. Go Hokies. ASU and A&M in Houston. Go Ags. Texas and the Golden Domers. Hook em baby! Harbaugh's return to Michigan... 1st game vs. Utah. Pulling for Michigan.

Really hope Texas and TCU do well this season.

Last edited:

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Big 12 looks really strong this year; TCU and Baylor can be elite, but UT and OU aren't far behind.

Should have a team in the final 4.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
refs already screwing the Horns........clearly delay of game before the ball was snapped on the TD play for ND.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Tyrone Swoopes should never take a snap at Texas again...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:muttley: :laugh: :facepalm:

11889686_1169687346381726_3756679394515343034_n.jpg

StylisticS

Reaction score
Tyrone Swoopes should never take a snap at Texas again...

Unfortunately, I will be shocked if they give the ball to Heard. I can't believe I am saying this but Greg Davis is a much better OC than Shawn Watson. He is terrible. Absolutely terrible. This oline is unbelievably bad. I think Vahe will be a good one though. But what in the world was Mack doing in 2011-2013 in recruiting?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
wah wah wah

Texas is where they should be- losing.

for the record, I don't cry or whine.....it was a correct observation, even the announcers admitted it after watching the replay.

it was a bad miss by the refs......not like ND needed the help. Afterall, they were playing a team without a QB. Swoopes sucks. In fact, every QB since Colt has been nothing more than the nasty matter stuck to toilet paper after you wipe yourself.

ND dominated Texas in every way tonight. They looked more prepared. They executed better. The Texas OL and Secondary looked like absolute Swiss cheese, with holes everywhere. The ND D-line and WRs exploited those holes at will.

It looks like it is going to be a very long season for us Horns fans, especially having to put up with yet another year of anemic, non-existent offense.

DFWJC

Reaction score
UT will look back someday and fondly recall the Mack Brown era of 9 straight 10 win seasons--which is crazy good. Two national title game appearances as well.

It was time for him to go, but the guy deserved more respect that he got after a very long run.

burmafrd

Reaction score
UT will look back someday and fondly recall the Mack Brown era of 9 straight 10 win seasons--which is crazy good. Two national title game appearances as well.

It was time for him to go, but the guy deserved more respect that he got after a very long run.

remember Nebraska and firing a coach who had won 10 games the year before because that was not 'good' enough? They have not been the same since. Texas might be looking at the same thing. Nebraska had been a top recruiting school as well and a NC and NC contender for many years.