2015 College Football Thread

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Good Game @dogunwo. I know how disappointing it is to see the team you root for lose in the title game, despite playing well in most aspects of the game (special teams and secondary bugaboos). There is a bright side, Clemson seems to have asserted themselves as a yearly national power, and will have shot at making the playoffs more times than not. We both know how big the Tigers v. Noles (soon the Canes) games will be every year. Also, the Tigers are putting together stellar recruiting classes. I personally think the running back they have coming in is the best incoming frosh back in the nation.....

Keep your head up... no trolling here.
Great game, thanks. Clemson got further than I ever expected. Future looks bright, the D line made Henry look very average a lot of the night

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
He won me over last night as an NFL prospect. He's always had accuracy issues and covered for them by making insane plays with his legs.
He did make a couple poor decisions last night but he showed some insane accuracy and touch at times.
Easy to forget he is a baby and will get far better as a passer.

I love watching that kid play.

Keep in mind he is a redshirt sophomore.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
That was a great championship game, you got what are distinctly the two best teams in college football going at it, and neither backed down. Just an awesome football game to watch.

Say what you will about Saban, but that is the best coached team in college.

not to mention they are basically a nfl team.... great recruiter & coach at a historical university, almost unfair....

knightrider94

Reaction score
Great game, thanks. Clemson got further than I ever expected. Future looks bright, the D line made Henry look very average a lot of the night

Hey dogunwo, our boys did us proud. Go Tigers!

Maybe #4 will be sporting a Cowboys jersey in a few years!;)

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Hey dogunwo, our boys did us proud. Go Tigers!

Maybe #4 will be sporting a Cowboys jersey in a few years!;)
If everything goes to plan, we won't be drafting high enough to get him, lol. As good as he has been, I think he is being underrated still.

knightrider94

Reaction score
If everything goes to plan, we won't be drafting high enough to get him, lol. As good as he has been, I think he is being underrated still.

I know, but a girl can dream!:)

Waiting to see who declares and who stays. Regardless, I think we will be okay.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was a great championship game, you got what are distinctly the two best teams in college football going at it
Don't sell Ohio St short. They played on a different level at the end of the season. Still a great game.