2016 Mel Kiper Invitational chat thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
BTW, Jarran Reed is the best DL since Reggie White.

No a bad pick. Not the pass rusher Reggie was.....but love how he holds the point of attack. You are just not gonna move him without using a D10.
attachment.php

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It is not depressing for me, just annoying. If you don't even have the smarts or common courtesy to send a list, don't waste everyone else's time.

I would bet if you started this on a Friday evening...the beer would be flowing...and we would bust this thing out in 3 hours....all 4 rounds:p

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I would bet if you started this on a Friday evening...the beer would be flowing...and we would bust this thing out in 3 hours....all 4 rounds:p

Has each team, even "no shows" actually been given 15 minutes?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
WTH???? Everytime I post a pick on twitter...I get hookers.... Is this a virus? or something??? Anybody know?

https://twitter.com/i/notifications

I posted one pic to Instagram 3 years ago and still get "cam girls" adding and liking it to this day. It's always great when I open a notification with my gf sitting next to me and the profile pic is a woman bent over baring her thong...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I posted one pic to Instagram 3 years ago and still get "cam girls" adding and liking it to this day. It's always great when I open a notification with my gf sitting next to me and the profile pic is a woman bent over baring her thong...

My mom has calmed down quite a bit though; hitting 90 will do that to you.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is about the point when the real draft happens that you will start to see some trades and weird picks.

The way I see it, once you get to around 20 or so, the easy projections fall apart. There are a bunch of DL worth going around here, but not many teams that would really benefit from taking them because they are in relatively good shape.

Guess the lower you pick the better your DL is. Go figure.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Nice pick by the Bengals....

Fills a need, if that's what you are saying since both Jones and Leon Hall are free agents.

That would also have the Bengals taking two CBs in the first round over the past four years.

No wonder they can never win a playoff game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Now...if robert70X7 no shows this year....I suggest canning him for good. I remember him no showing last year as well.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Fills a need, if that's what you are saying since both Jones and Leon Hall are free agents.

That would also have the Bengals taking two CBs in the first round over the past four years.

Really like the player.....He's my top CB.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

Isn't it 3 recent? KirkPatrick, Dennard, and now Alexander.

tm1119

Reaction score
After drafting Buckner.....I would want a refund too.....;)

He's a perfect 5 tech...Calais Canpbell 2.0. Wouldn't touch him a 4-3 but he can be great in 3-4....I mean he's no Paul Dawson but I do what I can