2016 NCAA Football

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Football kicks off this week for the majority of teams! Who is your team? Who do you think will make the playoffs? Who wins the National Championship?

csirl

Reaction score
Crowd for Dublin game only c.25,000. 2014 game had 55,000. Unofficial boycott by European fans had a big impact. Organizers very adversarial and condescending towards local football community.

csirl

Reaction score
Why the boycott?

In Ireland (and most of Europe) sports have Government recognised National bodies. Organizers treated them very badly and ran up costs for them, so there was a reaction. The most committed fans in Europe are involved in the sport, used to be or are friends/family of people involved. Once the Irish body withdrew from interacting with the event, its equivalents elsewhere in Europe supported them.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Good game in Houston so far..OU leads UH 17-13 mid 2nd and Houston has the ball at OU 15.
OU keeps holding them to FGs though..

update...lol..FG again

17-16 OU

DFWJC

Reaction score
#15 Houston leads #3 Oklahoma 19-17 at the half

joseephuss

Reaction score
A&M and Texas are watching that UH-OU game and wondering how much they will have to bid to get Herman for next year.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ward is the best worst QB Houston has had in awhile! Can't hit a receiver from the pocket but connects when scrambling for his life :D

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
In Ireland (and most of Europe) sports have Government recognised National bodies. Organizers treated them very badly and ran up costs for them, so there was a reaction. The most committed fans in Europe are involved in the sport, used to be or are friends/family of people involved. Once the Irish body withdrew from interacting with the event, its equivalents elsewhere in Europe supported them.

Thank for the info

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Mich hammering Hawaii. Just turned on the OU vs Hou game.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Wow amazing return! Not sure if I have ever seen someone return a missed FG for a TD!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I am sure I did but do not recall the game. Damn I'm getting old :)

joseephuss

Reaction score
Houston gets a TD instead of having to settle for another FG. Pressure is on Big Game Bob.