2016 NCAA Football

jimmy40

Reaction score
it's bad enough Penn State is even allowed to play football but to have the NCAA take back sanctions and the refs flat out babysit them is just too much to take

Doomsay

Reaction score
it's bad enough Penn State is even allowed to play football but to have the NCAA take back sanctions and the refs flat out babysit them is just too much to take

1 bad roughing call is all you got.

Stupid passing plays in the final possession reminds me of our last playoff game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Also, I get Penn State wanting to put that game away. But those last two throws were just ugly, two timeouts and a minute. No need to hurry like that. You'd think they had 15 seconds and were down a TD.

jimmy40

Reaction score
1 bad roughing call is all you got.

Stupid passing plays in the final possession reminds me of our last playoff game.
and the 2 hand push off by the tight end for the TD and the plain as day no control by the receiver for the TD, at least the refs actually called the PI on the last drive they were letting go earlier.

hahahahahahahaha
6a0120a6dde087970b015390877980970b-pi

Doomsay

Reaction score
and the 2 hand push off by the tight end for the TD and the plain as day no control by the receiver for the TD, at least the refs actually called the PI on the last drive they were letting go earlier.

hahahahahahahaha
6a0120a6dde087970b015390877980970b-pi
Actually, those were good PI calls against penn in that last series, not sure what you are complaining about. Not a penn fan btw, NU.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Alabama let Lane Kiffin go. I'm sure some school will hire this guy, but will he ever be a part of a big time program? I've never been impressed.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alabama let Lane Kiffin go. I'm sure some school will hire this guy, but will he ever be a part of a big time program? I've never been impressed.

He is already the HC of FAU.

I think Alabama was going to keep him on until after the Championship game but word is they grew tired of him missing meetings and causing some troubles so they just let him go now.

joseephuss

Reaction score
He is already the HC of FAU.

I think Alabama was going to keep him on until after the Championship game but word is they grew tired of him missing meetings and causing some troubles so they just let him go now.

Thanks. I forgot about the FAU job.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well, I suspect the selection committee feels a least justified in putting Alabama/Clemson 1-2.
Go Tigers, btw:muttley: